PDA

View Full Version : LSDs, Kouki T and F - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hen is a total nutcase
16th January 2008, 03:54 PM
Cleaning up a little and I have the following to offer:

Kouki (big axle) T series 2way centre built into a centre with 4.3 ratio. It's been checked by a diff shop who said the crown and pinion will be a bit noisy. Up for sale because I decided to go smaller axles instead.
$400.

MA61 F series LSD centre only. Was alleged to have been rebuilt when I bought it. Never used it as I ended up biting the bullet and selling a kidney for a new jap 2way. Comes with new carrier bearings. One pressed on, one not.
$300

Also I have some carrier bearings that are listed for MS112 Crowns. Didn't suit my LSD. Free with either of the above, or $20 alone.

All bits in Melbourne. Will post if you can wait and ask nicely.
Hen

hilton
16th January 2008, 03:56 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hen is a total nutcase @ Jan 16 2008, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=469768)</div>
Cleaning up a little and I have the following to offer:

Kouki (big axle) T series 2way centre built into a centre with 4.3 ratio. It's been checked by a diff shop who said the crown and pinion will be a bit noisy. Up for sale because I decided to go smaller axles instead.
$400.

MA61 F series LSD centre only. Was alleged to have been rebuilt when I bought it. Never used it as I ended up biting the bullet and selling a kidney for a new jap 2way. Comes with new carrier bearings. One pressed on, one not.
$300

Also I have some carrier bearings that are listed for MS112 Crowns. Didn't suit my LSD. Free with either of the above, or $20 alone.

All bits in Melbourne. Will post if you can wait and ask nicely.
Hen[/b]

pm jono86, he needs a lsd from a ma61.

burado
27th February 2008, 09:06 PM
Hey Hen still got the LSD centre??

samuek
27th February 2008, 09:52 PM
hey hen, will the t series lsd fit an S series tail shaft ?

af300e
2nd March 2008, 09:19 AM
Hi. Is the F series stil up?
Cheers
Andre

Hen is a total nutcase
4th March 2008, 04:30 PM
Sorry gents, the F sold in about 2 seconds flat and the T left a couple of weeks ago.

Hen