PDA

View Full Version : WTB: A car

jazzman
22nd January 2008, 02:21 AM
Hey all. Seeing as I've searched the depths of the internet, I doubt I'll have much luck but I thought I might as well. I'm looking for a car, e7 or sprinter, that is (preferably) rego'd and in at least near RW condition. Budget it $4k. Not much chance, but oh well might as well try.
Oh yeah and I would chuck it up on ke70.com but I only signed up a couple of days ago and it still hasn't been verified by an admin or whatevs.

Javal
22nd January 2008, 02:30 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jazzman @ Jan 22 2008, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=472725)</div>
Hey all. Seeing as I've searched the depths of the internet, I doubt I'll have much luck but I thought I might as well. I'm looking for a car, e7 or sprinter, that is (preferably) rego'd and in at least near RW condition. Budget it $4k. Not much chance, but oh well might as well try.
Oh yeah and I would chuck it up on ke70.com but I only signed up a couple of days ago and it still hasn't been verified by an admin or whatevs.[/b]

You should find a ADM sprinter in pretty good nick for that kind of money around here, if not a AE71 / KE70 with a 4AG already in it.

Good luck with your search, not that you'll need it.