PDA

View Full Version : Most embarrasing accidents?

PuGZoR
31st January 2008, 10:21 AM
Funny event happened to me last night...

Was playing indoor cricket, as I tend to do every Monday and Wednesday night. Playing pretty shithouse, like, worse than usual. Anyway, was about halfway through my batting overs (everyone has to bat for 4 overs..), when I got bowled a pretty sweet ball. Wasn't that fast, so I took a step forward and gave a mighty swing. Unfortunatly I managed to miss it, hah, so I instantly thrusted my foot back into my crease. That's when I heard the sound of an unholy rip form in my pants, right up the centreline, to about the height where the wang tends to hang.

Fortunatly, I was wearing underwear, and yes, I kept playing. Was heaps cooler playing with a gaping hole in the pants too mind you.

Just wanted to know, who's had similarly embarrasing experiences that were an accident? Not talking bout stuff you've done for dares, or shits and giggles, but just really unfortunate plays of fate...

Beau
31st January 2008, 10:23 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PuGZoR @ Jan 31 2008, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=477732)</div>
Funny event happened to me last night...
Was playing indoor cricket,[/b]

Ha i thought this was the embrassing part.. haha i kid i kid oh mercy!

Gilly
31st January 2008, 11:00 AM
bmxing i landed hard on my seat and pissed myself, not a full piss just a bit

felt like i was pissing fire for the next week

that was pretty embarrassing

probably not as much as posting it here though........

Beau
31st January 2008, 11:21 AM
i get embrassed when Gilly misses my calls!

Corolla_Gurl
31st January 2008, 11:45 AM
rofl
this is gonna keep my entertained at work all day :P
ill think of something just give me some time to wake up

Corolla_Gurl
31st January 2008, 11:49 AM
ohoh i got one it wasnt me but my 4 y/o son.....
i had some mates over the other nite we were all sitting watching FnF Tokyo Drift (my sons fave movie) i was in the kitchen doing something,
i hear
adam: what are you doing playing with your self ethan (my sons name)
Ethan: trying to get it to go down

omg i nearly died
lucky my mates have a good sense of humor and found it rather amusing.

Gilly
31st January 2008, 12:08 PM
got another one

3 weeks ago loading Darwin which is notorious for having heavy bags (30kg + ) not heavy when standing but crouched in an aircraft hold they can be tricky. anyway lifted and went to throw the bag up to the top of the stack and the wheel section caught on my pocket and ripped my shorts right down the side from pocket to hem :lol:

spent the night walking around with excessive white leg showing until i was donated some pants from a fellow 3 times my size...

Beau don't be embarrassed, you should actually be ashamed at your failure

eastcoastdrifter
31st January 2008, 12:08 PM
when I was 12 I was up in Surfers for a holiday...well anyways I was playing a game of Putt Putt well I guess it was the 7th hole and I was being Cocky as Ive gotten 3 holes in ones against my dad so anys I noticed a asian guy was stairing at me so I started to walk backwards and get ready for my next shot then suddenly I tript on my club and landle flat on my arm~~~~

I'm probably the only person in history to suffer a Compound Fracture while playing PuttPutt haha

Beau
31st January 2008, 12:15 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gilly @ Jan 31 2008, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=477773)</div>
got another one

3 weeks ago loading Darwin which is notorious for having heavy bags (30kg + ) not heavy when standing but crouched in an aircraft hold they can be tricky. anyway lifted and went to throw the bag up to the top of the stack and the wheel section caught on my pocket and ripped my shorts right down the side from pocket to hem :lol:

spent the night walking around with excessive white leg showing until i was donated some pants from a fellow 3 times my size...

Beau don't be embarrassed, you should actually be ashamed at your failure[/b]

Negative! I just feel pitty for you!

DRFTPG
31st January 2008, 12:16 PM
i was about 12 and it was dark and we were showing some friends of ours the local lookout, i was walking along a brick wall and mum says "don't jump off there you can't see" "yeeep whatever mum" so i jumped and landed with a treated pine pole inbetween my legs.
Ended up with massive gouges out of the insides of my legs and literally missed my balls my millimeters, it was rather painful!!

Moral to the story is "listen to your mum" even though i still don't haha

Corolla_Gurl
31st January 2008, 12:16 PM
oh another one.... on new years nite we had alot of people at our house our deck dosent have a rail yet (its only like a 70cm drop)
we spent ages talking about how no one has fallen off yet and how we gonna get the railing put on soon.....
my mate pushes her chair back a little to far and falls off backwards off her chair and off the deck in a rolly polly fashion omg i cryed.....funnily enuff stupid shit dosent seem to happen to me....but my time will come I'm sure.

driftke70
31st January 2008, 12:26 PM
just gotta wait for the right moment

i once worked in a pie factory, sprayed water on the floor in the cold room to make an ice rink, i was skating around in my boots then while i was on a long slide my boots just stopped and i fell out of them and rolled along the ground, then my socks stuck to the ice, so i took them off and had a painful 15m run to the exit, got a mate i worked with to retrieve my stuff.

RobertoX
31st January 2008, 12:29 PM
brighton beach

ma61rimzforsale and i

it was like fkn 40

so went for a swim in boxer shorts

anyway beach was packed

we were throwing ball i did some big dive and they ripped right in the middle

i had to walk out with one hand on both sides as it was actually out

luckily i don't really care but was still pretty red faced moment

Bustin_86
31st January 2008, 12:45 PM
^^^ I know of at least 37 AJPS groupies that would of happily have hidden "it" for you :P... jokes Dave jokes...

Probs my most embarassing moment was my first crash, felt like a real cockhead, stood my sprinter on its nose... woops

ae86_Guy
31st January 2008, 01:02 PM
I was doing a nudie run along a beach at night with a mate and a couple of chicks, i had my boxer shorts in my hand when i saw some people coming the other way, so i decided to put my boxer shorts back on while i was still running and ended up falling ass over tit and sprawling naked on the ground infront of everyone. Suffice it to say that i had been drinking and I am an idiot.

Klutch
31st January 2008, 01:23 PM
When i was uh..13? i was ontop of one of the boxes at my local skatepark talking to a few friends.
Well, i stepped my foot back and slipped, fell backwards and landed on my head.

They laughed at me >.<

Konakid
31st January 2008, 01:29 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Klutch @ Jan 31 2008, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=477824)</div>
When i was uh..13? i was ontop of one of the boxes at my local skatepark talking to a few friends.

They laughed at me >.<[/b]

...ahhh, that explains a lot...

RobertoX
31st January 2008, 01:31 PM
klutch is on ignore, but i can still see his quotes

suicide girls FAIL

Klutch
31st January 2008, 01:35 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KonaKid @ Jan 31 2008, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=477828)</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Klutch @ Jan 31 2008, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=477824)

They laughed at me >.<[/b]

...ahhh, that explains a lot...
[/b][/quote]
Plenty more where that came from, also :P
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (truenosedan @ Jan 31 2008, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=477830)</div>
klutch is on ignore, but i can still see his quotes

suicide girls FAIL[/b]
Personaly preferance, and if you've got me on ignore for that...wow

RobertoX
31st January 2008, 01:43 PM
some quote klutch lol

xsoarerx
31st January 2008, 02:10 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gilly @ Jan 31 2008, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=477743)</div>
bmxing i landed hard on my seat and pissed myself, not a full piss just a bit

felt like i was pissing fire for the next week

that was pretty embarrassing

probably not as much as posting it here though........[/b]

not an accident but still pretty embarrasing,

had a mate that landed a trick that he wanted to do for ages and it was so good he got it half way up and had to sit down till it went away.

RobertoX
31st January 2008, 02:15 PM
i think i embarrass other people

Konakid
31st January 2008, 02:18 PM
No, you DO embarass other people!

raceAE86
31st January 2008, 03:18 PM
About 12 months ago I was removing my steering wheel, well I have done this 1000's of times before but for some reason this time I removed the nut completly, so I put my arms behind the wheel and start hitting it to loosen it one hit did nothing second hit did nothing so I gave it a decent wak the third time and the wheel came off and smacked me right in the bridge of my nose and it proceded to bleed so my car gave me a blood nose.
Moral of the story is to avoid this in the future don't work on your car at 2 in the morning while
pissed and stoned and allways leave the nut on a couple of turns.

yoshimitsu9
31st January 2008, 04:08 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (raceAE86 @ Jan 31 2008, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=477901)</div>
About 12 months ago I was removing my steering wheel, well I have done this 1000's of times before but for some reason this time I removed the nut completly, so I put my arms behind the wheel and start hitting it to loosen it one hit did nothing second hit did nothing so I gave it a decent wak the third time and the wheel came off and smacked me right in the bridge of my nose and it proceded to bleed so my car gave me a blood nose.
Moral of the story is to avoid this in the future don't work on your car at 2 in the morning while
pissed and stoned and allways leave the nut on a couple of turns.[/b]

i always find that you can gently wiggle off the steering wheel without using excess force at all.

OT: my embarrassing story where i got pwned pretty damn well. in year 8 so i spose i was about 14, in graphics class i sat behind these 2 hot chicks. i always had a good chat to them so i would say we were friends. any way one day one of these chicks says "will you go out with me?" so naturally i say yes (obviously because she was hot) un-be knowns to me she was only kidding and 1/2 the class had heard her say it. boy was i embarrassed it only took about a day to get around to pretty much the whole year level where i copped shit from heaps of people for a few weeks

Gilly
31st January 2008, 04:15 PM
this was my dad but its a gold story

i was 10 and he was cutting down trees in our back yard, i'm talking big gum trees

first one he had ropes to pull the branches a certain way so they would miss the house.

they didn't it hit the roof smashed a window, tore the gutters off and folded the old hills hoist in half.

not to be too disheartened he continued to cut off branches, hours later he realised he was cutting the branches below him and now was at the top of the tree with no way of getting down other than to clutch desperately at the sap bleeding stumps where the branches once were.....

driftke70
31st January 2008, 04:49 PM
haha

i cut down a gum once, when it fell the roots came out revealing a nest of scorpions that chased me at 2kmph, it was death defying

DRFTPG
31st January 2008, 09:55 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gilly @ Jan 31 2008, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=477933)</div>
this was my dad but its a gold story

i was 10 and he was cutting down trees in our back yard, i'm talking big gum trees

first one he had ropes to pull the branches a certain way so they would miss the house.

they didn't it hit the roof smashed a window, tore the gutters off and folded the old hills hoist in half.

not to be too disheartened he continued to cut off branches, hours later he realised he was cutting the branches below him and now was at the top of the tree with no way of getting down other than to clutch desperately at the sap bleeding stumps where the branches once were.....[/b]

hahaha i cracked up when i read that, fuckin funny!!

raceAE86
31st January 2008, 10:11 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yoshimitsu9 @ Jan 31 2008, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=477928)</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (raceAE86 @ Jan 31 2008, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=477901)
pissed and stoned and allways leave the nut on a couple of turns.[/b]

i always find that you can gently wiggle off the steering wheel without using excess force at all.

OT: my embarrassing story where i got pwned pretty damn well. in year 8 so i spose i was about 14, in graphics class i sat behind these 2 hot chicks. i always had a good chat to them so i would say we were friends. any way one day one of these chicks says "will you go out with me?" so naturally i say yes (obviously because she was hot) un-be knowns to me she was only kidding and 1/2 the class had heard her say it. boy was i embarrassed it only took about a day to get around to pretty much the whole year level where i copped shit from heaps of people for a few weeks
[/b][/quote]

A steering wheel that has been on a car for the last 20 odd years doesnt just wiggle off all that easy you do need to
persuade it, ha ha ha.
I knew I shouldnt have told any one about my stupid accident, look whats happening to me getting flamed danm it. LOL

japlish
31st January 2008, 10:24 PM
Ripped my overly sight school pants my mum bought me when I started high school doing an air Jordan on the basket ball court.

AmyC
31st January 2008, 10:36 PM
Putting a truck rim on the back of a tow truck, I was using a rubber hammer to help seat the wheel nuts properly as the rims don't center themselves half the time. Normally hit the rim but i hit the tire for some reason and coped the hammer to face on the rebound.

Knocked flat on my arse.

driftke70
31st January 2008, 10:45 PM
why I'm going to struggle at archy tomorrow

lesson, don't fuck around with gun powder

Gullie
31st January 2008, 11:03 PM
holy shit dude thats rough

May i ask why you were tampering with gun powder :lol:

Please tell..

puzzigully
31st January 2008, 11:25 PM
fuckin ouch dude

reuben
1st February 2008, 12:04 AM
About a year ago I was on my pushbike at the skate park learing this new trick. I finally got it on the 5ft quarter pipe. Then i thought I'd try it on the 1ft quarter pipe. The back wheel didnt make it over the coping, the bike tipped with my right leg caught under the back wheel that caused the axcle to tare through my skin and into my muscle. I ended up getting 17 stitcherd due to me yanking my leg out with out knowing that the axcle was in my leg. It suck balls big time

Bustin_86
1st February 2008, 09:29 AM
Why does anyone tamper with gun powder!

To blow shit up B)

driftke70
1st February 2008, 10:15 AM
^indeed

KE70briskev
1st February 2008, 02:41 PM
well this happened to me today. i work at a swimming pool and in the morning i have to clean all the duck shit off the concourse of the pools and i always think to myself one day I'm going to fall in, well today was the fateful day haha i was walking up the side of one of our pools this side has a splash drain, and when i finished this side i went to one of the ends and this doesnt have a splash drain and whilst trying to fill my bucket up from the pool i went to stand on the non existant splash drain and went arse over into the pool fully clothed, luckly there was no one in the pool yet but there were all these people driving past they would of seen me just disapear into the pool. i can laugh about it now :lol:

riojin
1st February 2008, 02:43 PM
yeah gunpowder rocks!

i get it outta party poppers and then add that stuff off sparklers. you compact it tight in a tin can and have a long fuse and you have yourself a nice inciniary grenade

Sherlock
1st February 2008, 02:51 PM
<_< Pyro's.....I love it though :lol:

My mate just made a Potato Gun...so hopefully that'll produce some fun/embarassing moments for some people.

Gilly
1st February 2008, 03:12 PM
when i was a first year apprentice with Holden we had to dispose of warranty items that weren't recalled to port Elizabeth for inspection. This was done so people couldn't grab the shit stuff and reuse it. we had to (if it wasn't already) damage it beyond a usable state or at least enough to show it was not usable

when i started this hadn't been done for months and i had heaps of shit to "break"

we had an issue with Vectra's having rusted out rear mufflers very early in their lives so it was advised before throwing them away to bash them i with a large hammer to pretty much root them.

now i didn't come from a family of hands on people, i had to learn it all myself and "break the mould" I was to learn this day that no matter how big the rubber mallet is or how hard you swing it, it's still going to rebound like a trampoline gymnast and attempt to relocate your arm to somewhere across the room... this will follow with a fair bit of laughter from whoever is located in the vicinity...

weeks later i removed 6 bolts from holding in a Jackaroo tailshaft, upon removing the last i thought "hmm strange there must be 7 bolts, that sounds weird i shall inspect it closer" only to have said tailshaft spring to life and land promptly on my mouth removing 1/2 of one tooth and cracking the other. the embarrasing part was when i went to my then GF's house (now happily married ;) ) and instead of sympathising decided to laugh and bust out 593 redneck toothless hick jokes...

patience
1st February 2008, 03:16 PM
When I was working at the abbotoire, cutting up some lambs whilst having a chat to my boss... stabbed myself in the leg.
Funny thing was I went back up for the follow through cut then I collapsed.
What followed was just a comedy of errors... went to the nearest hospital from work (wynnum) workmate drove me in his modded WRX, pulled over by cops on the way there, got told to hurry up and go quicker :D and had an asian doctor who could barely speak english.
He gave me 3 stitches on a 4inch cut that was down to the bone, and said I could go home.
Queensland health FTL

When I went to a real hospital I was told that I needed major surgery and spent the next 3 days there.

KE70briskev
1st February 2008, 03:16 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gilly @ Feb 1 2008, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=478455)</div>
when i was a first year apprentice with Holden we had to dispose of warranty items that weren't recalled to port Elizabeth for inspection. This was done so people couldn't grab the shit stuff and reuse it. we had to (if it wasn't already) damage it beyond a usable state or at least enough to show it was not usable

when i started this hadn't been done for months and i had heaps of shit to "break"

we had an issue with Vectra's having rusted out rear mufflers very early in their lives so it was advised before throwing them away to bash them i with a large hammer to pretty much root them.

now i didn't come from a family of hands on people, i had to learn it all myself and "break the mould" I was to learn this day that no matter how big the rubber mallet is or how hard you swing it, it's still going to rebound like a trampoline gymnast and attempt to relocate your arm to somewhere across the room... this will follow with a fair bit of laughter from whoever is located in the vicinity...

weeks later i removed 6 bolts from holding in a Jackaroo tailshaft, upon removing the last i thought "hmm strange there must be 7 bolts, that sounds weird i shall inspect it closer" only to have said tailshaft spring to life and land promptly on my mouth removing 1/2 of one tooth and cracking the other. the embarrasing part was when i went to my then GF's house (now happily married ;) ) and instead of sympathising decided to laugh and bust out 593 redneck toothless hick jokes...[/b]

thats a good one haha

riojin
1st February 2008, 05:55 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (patience @ Feb 1 2008, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=478460)</div>
stabbed myself in the leg.....I went back up for the follow through cut[/b]
!!!!!
:o

sotiros86
1st February 2008, 07:20 PM
3 weeks ago for my sisters bday, all of my family were over. and my uncle saw that my dog got out the back gate, and went to run after her. however, he didnt realise that the glass back door was closed, and ran into it, and his nose started pissin out blood

blair
1st February 2008, 07:53 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (riojin @ Feb 1 2008, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=478547)</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (patience @ Feb 1 2008, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=478460)
stabbed myself in the leg.....I went back up for the follow through cut[/b]
!!!!!
:o
[/b][/quote]

HAHAHA

he means CUT THE LAMB.

jeeeeeez.

funny stuff guys!

callum1
4th February 2008, 09:41 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bustin_86 @ Feb 1 2008, 08:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=478327)</div>
Why does anyone tamper with gun powder!

To blow shit up B)[/b]

haha my tafe teacher explained to me how to make a bolt bomb today. obviosly I'm not posting it, couse I'm sure we'll lose about half the 86dc community. but pretty cool.

driftke70
4th February 2008, 11:39 PM
explosives hurt

driftke70
4th February 2008, 11:42 PM
i was using a spud cannon once, and i made one that had a pizo on the back so when you shot it the palm of your hand was stopping it from sliding back, used a mates for a comparitive test, he had his pizo in the side, i was up the beach and just been swimming, my hands were all wet, did the ole wrap the spud in al foil to make it go harder, anyways shot it, slipped straight through both my hands and recoiled straight into my nut sack.

Klutch
4th February 2008, 11:47 PM
OUCH O_O

shorty
5th February 2008, 09:01 AM
doing one of many casual jobs, was 1st or 2nd day and i was busting for a dump! took off all my ppe except gloves and ran to the shitter. dropped my dacks and it all came out like a bat out of hell. after feeling relieved i went to wipe the old spud hole and realized there was no t p. thinking f*#k what can i use as there was a main walkway just outside the toilet and me not knowing anybody's name, looked at my socks n said no i need them coz I'm wearing steel caps.

i deceided to use my gloves that were half coated in little rubber bumpy things. not only was it unconfortable but it didnt flush.

was topic of the week for the hole five days i was there

:lol: gotta laugh

jasstv
10th February 2008, 06:05 PM
my sisters freind had one of those pvc spud guns and he decided to put a jumbo sized firecracker in it ....... lol very stupid idea, when he fired it the firecracker exploded and now he has no eyebrows, both his hands are in bandages and half of his hair is no where to be found :lol: dumb but funny

Driftspec
10th February 2008, 06:24 PM
Cut my hand on the inside of a computer case...

Was prepping it for a build, and I had to push one of the front plates out. Except it was in real tight, so with the force I had to use to pull it out I managed to get my hand on an angle so that it was right against the metal parts that the drives sit on.

Didn't realise it had happened until i looked at my hand, opened it up, saw the knuckle and my thumb bone just before blood started pissing out. Of course, stupid my only wanted to put a bandaid on it before I realised that I should probably get to the medical centre :lol:

And then, there is the usual assortment of burns from throwing random stuff into fires at parties, being excessively drunk at parties, screwing around in 4WDs and boogie boards attached to them before parties...

08ftw
11th February 2008, 10:26 PM
Ask the salesmen that got pissed @ a work function, stole a $120 000 car, kept drinking, picked up his mates then crashed into a car in the city & tried to flee the scene. I'm pretty sure i know what his worst mistake was ahahha

WHT16V
12th February 2008, 03:50 PM
Well i had a moment this morning, not so much embarrasing because there was no one there to see it, but I'm sure after telling you guys it will be.

Was early in the morning and I'm at trade school, now i always put my keys in the pocket of my jumper I'm wearing because i don't like my pants pockets full of shit...its uncomfartble. Aneway, the night before i had a big meal n i relly needed to take a shit on the way to trade school haha. So as soon as i got there i went to the toilet, finished up and then the moment i knew would happen one day, HAPPENED! My keys fell into the toilet! boy was i fuming! Its the only set of car keys i have.

The keys were quickly sinking into the deep! So i had to act quick, i just stuck my hand in there n fished it out. I swear i washed those keys about 1000 times before i put em back in my pocket.

Corolla_Gurl
12th February 2008, 05:50 PM
^^^^^^^
omg rofl
but i do feel a little sorry for you.
but still funny

ae86hachiroku
12th February 2008, 05:56 PM
i've done that before... dropped my phone from my front jumper pocket, in a public toilet as well... that was so bad

chuckY_
12th February 2008, 06:01 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sr2086 @ Feb 12 2008, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=484489)</div>
So i had to act quick, i just stuck my hand in there n fished it out. I swear i washed those keys about 1000 times before i put em back in my pocket.[/b]

i'd be more worried bout my hand, i'd wash that 60 million times

driftke70
12th February 2008, 08:20 PM
especially at a trade orientated toilet.

DRFTPG
13th February 2008, 10:17 AM
haha i remeber being pissed and a chick did that, walked into the bathroom and she was fishing around in the toilet :P

obey wan boenny
13th February 2008, 11:42 AM
Yesterday at work we were doing some pre-wiring for a home entertainment system at some rich guy's unfinished house. The guy I was working with went up to the second floor to run some cables while I was feeding it through a hole to him from the bottom level. A few minutes later I hear this "creeeeek" and then a bloody huge "crack!" and then I look up to see old mate's leg hanging through the ceiling. I quickly pushed the ladder over to help him get out, I didn't know whether to lol or worry :D Anyway, After he got out of the hole he came down and in truned out he also ripped his pants right around the crotch seam :lol: :lol: I tried so hard not laugh out loud.

DRFTPG
13th February 2008, 12:04 PM
hahahah that reminds me of that yellow pages add :P