PDA

View Full Version : pic request

johl
1st February 2008, 02:14 AM
hey guys need a pic of optimus prime (the original from the cartoons) preferably in black and white or even with just lines would be sweet. need to get more of my tat filled in and he is next on the list but i can't find a pic big enough to use as a template. so yeh i will prob update this when i need other characters i can't find.
in the mean time if u find any random 90's cartoon characters that u consider cool post them up also as i have alot of room to fill.

cheers johl

DRFTPG
3rd February 2008, 12:12 AM
got nothing your looking for but could i see pics of your tats :D

stefan
3rd February 2008, 02:29 AM
cobra commander from GI JOE

stefan
3rd February 2008, 02:32 AM
[attachment=21948:Cobra_20...__20Inks.jpg]

pretty easy to ink up

basic lines

look so evil cobra commander world domination

us_ae86
3rd February 2008, 04:11 AM
http://lightsleepers.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/ls_optimuss.jpg

johl
3rd February 2008, 12:23 PM
that would be perfect^^^^ if bumblebee? wasnt in front of him.... any more or any websites i should try. i'v tried google images for hours but nothin big enough. i might just go to toy world.

basically my tat is a tribal outline which is a half slee e goes around my shoulder, around to my spine, down to my hip and back up my chest to my shoulder. so yeh i got a big spot on my ribs ready for optimus prime.
so far i have bert and ernie, captain planet, ren and stimpy and popeye.

next on the list will be gumby, earthworm jim, ninja turtles, mario, sonic. i got like 4 pages full of pics.

i'l put pics up when its done. got another 3 full days booked in to get it finished.

DRFTPG
3rd February 2008, 12:27 PM
sweet!! good change from your usual skulls and nz style tats

johl
3rd February 2008, 01:56 PM
my usual style? i don't have any kiwi tats or skulls and shit?

Klutch
3rd February 2008, 02:02 PM
Pretty sure he means in general.

DRFTPG
3rd February 2008, 02:43 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johl @ Feb 3 2008, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=479240)</div>
my usual style? i don't have any kiwi tats or skulls and shit?[/b]

lol woops
sorry just kind of get sick of ALLWAYS seeing the same tattoos hehe

floody31
3rd February 2008, 03:29 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SON57A @ Feb 3 2008, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=479198)</div>
sweet!! good change from your usual skulls and nz style tats[/b]

Haha, in a random way you reminded me then of a pic in the news the other day...An apparently indigenous gentleman in Launceston burning the Australian flag as an Australia day protest...happened to have a singlet on, with a big f#cking celtic band on his arm. Ahh hello dude, you're burning the flag against oppression from the British Empire and you have a big frickin band tattooed on you of imagery direct from the British isles...moron!

Nothing to add.

driftke70
3rd February 2008, 04:42 PM
^douche bag

Klutch
3rd February 2008, 06:00 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (floody31 @ Feb 3 2008, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=479282)</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SON57A @ Feb 3 2008, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=479198)
sweet!! good change from your usual skulls and nz style tats[/b]

Haha, in a random way you reminded me then of a pic in the news the other day...An apparently indigenous gentleman in Launceston burning the Australian flag as an Australia day protest...happened to have a singlet on, with a big f#cking celtic band on his arm. Ahh hello dude, you're burning the flag against oppression from the British Empire and you have a big frickin band tattooed on you of imagery direct from the British isles...moron!

Nothing to add.
[/b][/quote]
i lold

callum1
4th February 2008, 09:29 PM
pretty sure that its megatron in front of optumis in that first pic.

heres a pretty cool one.

or simply just the main icon thing

r3zzz4
4th February 2008, 09:35 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (callum1 @ Feb 4 2008, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=480208)</div>
pretty sure that its megatron in front of optumis in that first pic.[/b]
Nah dude, thats definetaly an autobot my friend.

Original transformers are sick, would make for a pretty sweet tat to change it up a bit.

Sturgey
4th February 2008, 09:48 PM
heres 1 i found
http://www.tfw2005.com/gallery/data/2101/karpomatic.jpg
fairly cool tat