PDA

View Full Version : AE82 twin cam engine parts

terryo
17th February 2008, 11:36 AM
chasing these parts for AE82 twin cam. none of these are the same as AE86 4AG RWD types

water outlet for radiator hose that bolts to side of head
steel water pipe that runs from back of pump to rear of block (big one, bolts on to pump)
steel water pipe that runs from back of water outlet on head along the block to bypass hose (small one, pushes into housing with O ring and has secures to hosuing with 1 bolt thru a plate)
thermostat/water housing that bolts to gearbox
throttle cable

CASH WAITING, thanks

egg_83
17th February 2008, 07:36 PM
pm KE70briskev he should have most of those parts on a spare motor

ae86rally
18th February 2008, 02:37 AM
whereabouts are you? I think I have some of those pipes sitting in bin and also thermostat housing after converting motor to rwd

terryo
18th February 2008, 07:16 AM
thanks guys, I'm in Ipswich (Qld). happy to pay post. let me know ASAP please. I need these for my race car engine that needs to be in and running in 2 weeks

driftism
18th February 2008, 10:31 PM
I have both the upper and lower pipes, although i think the upper one is broken on the flange where it bolts to the upper water housing.

easily fixed with a bit of time with a welder though.

ae86rally
20th February 2008, 02:51 PM
looked through my stuff and i can only find the pipe that bolts to the back of the water pump
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x158/vkdude/20022008003.jpg

can't find the thermostat housing and I know its down there somewhere. if you want it PM I'm in Newcastle NSW but can send it up no worries. can't have a race car not going

57YLN
20th February 2008, 07:59 PM
let us know if ur still iterested, i got a whole motor sittin waitin to b parted.. can hav the motor for cheap if ya want :P