PDA

View Full Version : Complete running 4AC - low ks

1jcamry
18th February 2008, 01:56 PM
Hey there

Well as the topic suggests I have a complete running 4AC in my AE71 which is making way for a CA18.

The motor is still in the car and you are more than welcome to start, test drive, do whatever. It is low ks, 140,000 and has had head reconditioned not long ago. It can also come with supporting gear, radiator, etc at an extra cost. Radiator was reconditioned a few months ago at radiator repair place.

Ok so price - $300 - This includes the uber sexy automatic gearbox. As it is automatic it has not been thrashed. Anyone that has driven one will know you can't thrash them, they are simply too slow.

Radiator - $150.

Any other parts you may need to get your 4AC running, let me know.

Not selling Air Con set up as I will be using this. Compressor will obviously stay on motor.

Also not selling cross member or engine mounts as I will be needing these.

Available now in Adelaide. Pick up preferred - 0430 181 590. Call anytime. No pm as I am not online often. Calls preferred too, none of this sms fag shit. i just want to sell to no hassle buyers.

Thanks.

Oh and no bs about price being too high, don't like it, don't post. I know 4AC's get given away, etc but this one is excellent, you only have to see the car it is coming out of to see it has not had a hard life. The car is mint as is the motor and box.

quadeyquade
18th February 2008, 02:49 PM
I'm very interested but I'm in Esperance, WA. Will you send it at my expense?

1jcamry
18th February 2008, 02:58 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (quadeyquade @ Feb 18 2008, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=488147)</div>
I'm very interested but I'm in Esperance, WA. Will you send it at my expense?[/b]

As discussed I will look into freight pricing.... does anyone know any good companies to use to send motors.

1jcamry
19th February 2008, 07:36 AM
Bump

Come on someone take this. Am negotiable on price too, as I realise most people give these things away. Come have a look and negotiate, money talks and bullshit well, you know :lol: :lol: :lol:

1jcamry
13th March 2008, 10:56 AM
Ok so it was prob a bit pricey, I'm new to all this AE stuff.

Motor - $100 - is still in car and can be driven, tested, etc. Will come with exhaust also and don't forget uber wicked auto box :lol: :lol:

Radiator - no longer for sale

Jarrod
13th March 2008, 02:41 PM
if ur interested in selling the carby ill take it

Jarrod
13th March 2008, 02:53 PM
i might take the whole engine actually, ill pm ya

1jcamry
13th March 2008, 03:04 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jarrod @ Mar 13 2008, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=501505)</div>
i might take the whole engine actually, ill pm ya[/b]

PM received and replied to