PDA

View Full Version : ARB lockers for e series diff

reecegze
20th February 2008, 07:14 AM
Anyone here using them ? I can get it supplied and fitted for 1500 for my e series diff , what are your opinions on this ? They are very easy to use the compressor is small, it basically fills up in 2 secs and purges in 1 sec. IMO these are the way to go.. gives ability to slide/drive and doesnt have the costly aftermarket sd centers.

PuGZoR
20th February 2008, 02:28 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (reecegze @ Feb 20 2008, 06:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=489091)</div>
Anyone here using them ? I can get it supplied and fitted for 1500 for my e series diff , what are your opinions on this ? They are very easy to use the compressor is small, it basically fills up in 2 secs and purges in 1 sec. IMO these are the way to go.. gives ability to slide/drive and doesnt have the costly aftermarket sd centers.[/b]
I considered this when I was looking at things, but I ended up going F series purely because you could get an LSD for them easy enough. Higher upfront cost for the locker, but less in the way of upkeep (wouldn't need reshimming every few thousand km's, I'd assume). Sounds like a pretty sweet deal though if you have the dosh.

slydar
21st February 2008, 05:11 PM
from who?

Hokey
21st February 2008, 05:20 PM
The airlocker is a great tough product. basically EVERY 4wd uses them for competitions like winch racing and rock crawling.

Anthony
21st February 2008, 05:24 PM
what 4wd application would call for an E series airlocker?? sure youre not talking about F?

reecegze
22nd February 2008, 08:04 AM
ive got a mates friend that fits them for 500 but you needa buy the arb locker kit for 1k.. It doesnt have to be a 4wd diff it goes off the center housing of anydiff