PDA

View Full Version : need your help

JinxD
22nd February 2008, 08:45 PM
hi guys I'm trying to get in contact with a member on this site and also hr.com and twincam.com his username is andro0o..
basicley i bought some coilovers off this guy for a decent price about a month and half ago now on hr.com this andro0o bloke informed me that australia post wouldn't ship my suspension because it was too heavy so i had to use a courier company (fastaway couriers) wich suited me because i wanted them asap to help finish my project anyway i was going to pay on arival because the parts were worth $1,000 in total and i didnt want to get ripped off but he informed me you couldnt do this with anyone other than australia post so in the end we agreed that i would pay him $500 upfront and $500 on arival so i paid the $500 and he told me the next day he had sent them out ...

all was fine so i waited the 5 working days that fastaway said on there website that they would take and then some just to make sure it wasnt a shipping problem... two weeks past and i still hadnt seen or herd from either fastaway or andrew so i decided to contact him he told me it might be a shipping problem and he would send me the con so i could check it out.. a few days past and i had herd nothing from him... so i tryed to call him again some dude picked up who sounded alot like andrew but aparentley wasnt .. said he was his mate (andrew) had left his phone in his car and he said he was just going to drop it off and he would tell andrew to call me.. of course he never called ..so i tryed to call him back later that day ..no anser and again and again for about a week and iv sent multiply pm,s and i know his been online to be able to read on both forums(says site log) and left about 10 voicemail messages on his phone

basicley i need to know if his done this in the past or his home phone number i have his adress already if i need to inform the police/other

thanks

markiitourerv
22nd February 2008, 09:04 PM
How pissed would you be.

I think you've shown great patience in all this, I doubt I would be as
cool about it.

Hope someone knows him and this is rectified soon.

Hello AndroOo, are you there?

57ompa
24th February 2008, 11:14 AM
He is also a member of rollaclub. if that helps

samuel
24th February 2008, 10:23 PM
andro0o
andro0o (220.237.25.222)
alexjosevski@gmail.com
Members (329 Posts)
Latest IP Address 211.30.43.99
c211-30-43-99.mirnd1.nsw.optusnet.com.au

hilton
25th February 2008, 12:04 AM
:S

ill forebomb the kunt.

sdm86
25th February 2008, 12:09 AM
yeah fuck, mikes been on these forums for ages, always helping out people with useful information, ive personally traded with him, and hes a fucking top bloke.

i think more people need to get behind this and cut this dickhead out

JinxD
25th February 2008, 12:18 AM
sydney people i need your help ... pm me

cmon dc is it acceptable now days to steal $500 from people on this site or something? whats happened to the dc community ...

sr_rolla
25th February 2008, 01:36 AM
i have his mobile and i know where he lives, what he used 2 drive, what his bro drives and looks like, don't know his address but i can take u 2 his house (its bin a while but i'll try) pm me if u need any more help or wanna pay him a visit, to get your stuff of course

JinxD
25th February 2008, 01:40 AM
thanks sr_rolla for you info i already know what he looks like from the dipshits myspace

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/165172.jpg

andrews the one with the black hair... <_<