PDA

View Full Version : AE86 Suspension Bits & 4AC Stuff

joshcris
11th March 2008, 10:28 PM
Hi All,
Selling some Engine, Brakes and Suspension parts which came off an ADM AE86.
Located in Melbourne (North) you can contact me on 0412 301 272 or PM me for any questions or pics.
Would prefer pick up, but can organize post at buyer's expense.

Brakes & Suspension:
1) ADM Drivers Side Bare Strut (Also throw in passenger side strut) = $15 (Pick Up Only)
Good condition. I'll also throw in the passenger side bare strut to, however it has been modified to fit shorter shock insert. (kind of a weird weld job)
2)AE86 King Springs Low – Front and Rear Set = $80 SOLD
Front springs are in good condition, Rears have been cut about a coil and a half.
9) ADM Solid Clutch Line - $20
Good condition, comes with Clutch Slave hose and bracket.

4AC Parts:
1) 4AC – Clean Working Motor = $150 (Pick Up Only) SOLD
Working condition, new head gasket. Ran well when I had it in the car, requires some parts to be bolted back on (i.e. Carby, Air Filter Housing) missing a bolt here and there. Comes with Engine Mounts, Clutch Fan, Alternator, Dizzy, Clutch, Near new Air filter ,Spark Plugs and Oil Filter, was just serviced when removed. Extractors still bolted on, the exhaust system can be had to, its just been cut up during the removal process.
2) ADM Engine Bay Wiring Loom (Complete) = $30
Includes fuse box, fuse box fixing tabs have broken off though and have been replaced with metal brackets (not the best job in the world but keeps the thing in place).
3) ADM Dash Wiring Loom (Complete) = $40
Working condition, complete including foot panel fuse boxes.
4) 4AC Starter Motor = $30
Working condition.
5) 4AC Air Conditioner Compressor = $50
Working condition. Wasn't noisy when I used it last.
6) Air Conditioning Main Pipping = $15
Good condition. Two pipes that hook into the A/C Comp and into Firewall.
7) ADM Gear Shifter = $20
Good Condition, it shifts gears.
8) ADM Washer & Overflow Bottle = $30
Good condition, comes with hoses (No washer motor).

Oh yeah, also willing to trade parts, currently needing an ADM 6 Tooth Metal Worm Gear off a T50 (Need it to get my speedo reading right again). Also want a passenger Side Kouki Parker.

Cheers
Josh.

joshcris
17th April 2008, 01:05 AM
Price drop :turned:

Golberg
18th April 2008, 12:30 AM
Any chance of a pic with the springs on a car?

joshcris
18th April 2008, 01:35 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Golberg @ Apr 17 2008, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=519621)</div>
Any chance of a pic with the springs on a car?[/b]

Sorry dude, never got a chance to fit these to the car. I went with Whiteline springs instead,supposedly these springs lowers the car up to 30mm similar to the approximate lowering height of the Kings. So I'll throw up some pics tomorrow night to give you a better idea of ride height. Its a noticeable difference to standard...

binney
18th April 2008, 03:42 AM
calipers n disk rotor for rear or front? will u nego? whats the thickness of the rotors? king spring nego?
will u ship? i will pay for shipping

cheers

joshcris
18th April 2008, 02:28 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (joe @ Apr 18 2008, 02:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=519667)</div>
calipers n disk rotor for rear or front? will u nego? whats the thickness of the rotors? king spring nego?
will u ship? i will pay for shipping

cheers[/b]

Hey Joe,
They are front calipers and disks. The disks are practically new but need a slight machining to get rid of the groove you can see on the pic I posted on the add.
price wise, I couldn't bump much off it, the calipers are dirt cheap and so are the disks...could maybe take $10 off the springs cos your buying the lot.

I am happy to ship the parts but I'm guessing it will cost a bit to ship them to your location due to their weight and also because its international...

PM me your postal details and I'll get you a postage price...

Cheers
Josh.

joshcris
18th April 2008, 10:11 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Golberg @ Apr 17 2008, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=519621)</div>
Any chance of a pic with the springs on a car?[/b]

Hey Goldberg,
Here is a pic of the car with similar springs fitted. Used to be able to fit my fist between the guards and tires with standard springs, now I can only fit two finger widths through. Hope this helps.

insane
19th April 2008, 07:03 PM
Hey, I'm chasing a pair od front sprinter struts with caliper brackets, and outer hubs and bearings etc. So bare really... I'm in qild and willing to pay a little extra for them as well as postage for your trouble... Any chance that's what you mean by bare?

joshcris
21st April 2008, 12:10 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Insane @ Apr 19 2008, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=520192)</div>
Hey, I'm chasing a pair od front sprinter struts with caliper brackets, and outer hubs and bearings etc. So bare really... I'm in qild and willing to pay a little extra for them as well as postage for your trouble... Any chance that's what you mean by bare?[/b]

Hi,
The pic below should explain bare. Sorry but don't have caliper brackets and outer hubs :( .

joshcris
12th May 2008, 12:34 AM
Price drop on Kings...buy me :D

federal
12th May 2008, 03:56 AM
have you got pics of the "modified" passenger strut?

joshcris
12th May 2008, 10:52 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Meathead #1 @ May 12 2008, 02:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=529862)</div>
have you got pics of the "modified" passenger strut?[/b]
Here some pics of the passenger side strut mod. Basically there is a weld on the base of the strut housing as seen on the pic.
I couldn't fit a standard Excel G shock insert in it due to the weld, it made the standard replacement strut stick out the top by about 10mm so I couldn't fully tighten the gland nut over it. However the shock that was in it was a KYB unit (blue in colour) which was shorter than the Excel G's and fit like a glove (see pic). Both struts have identical height and outer diameter measurements...Didn't have any problems driving with the struts on for a good 8 months...

joshcris
17th May 2008, 01:19 AM
4AC Stuff added...

biGtai
17th May 2008, 02:26 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (joshcris @ May 17 2008, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=532333)</div>
4AC Stuff added...[/b]
PMD