21st March 2008, 01:07 PM
looks fake and so will alot people agree with me

skit
21st March 2008, 04:49 PM
it is fake.
pretty obvious.

johnk
22nd March 2008, 05:04 PM
call me a pussy, but that is some freaky shit!!! has anyone heard about the ghost hitchhiker of Sydney???

skit
22nd March 2008, 09:25 PM
no....
what is it?

johnk
23rd March 2008, 03:54 PM
the story goes that if you are cruising back, city bound from narrabeen on one of the roads, i can't remember exactly what its called. I'm pretty sure, it ends with forestway. after 12 midnight, you will see a young girl on the side of the road trying to get a ride. they say that if you don't pick her up you will be cursed to have an acco by the end of the night.
i have heard of one guy who actually had picked her up, and when she got into the car there were blood stains on her dress, when the driver saw this, he asked her to let him take her to hospital. but she refused, and just cried that she wanted to go home. so of course the driver took her to where she guided him, but was complaining that she could not get out of the car once they arrived. the driver then proceeded to go and knock on the front door of the house, when an elderly couple opened. after telling them that he had found their daughter and brought her home, they explained that their daughter had died like 15 yrs ago in an acco on that same road. when the bloke went back to his car where the girl had been sitting with the couple, he found nothing there except a blood stain on his front passenger seat.
obvously i have never seen this but it is a story i have been told by a bunch of mates who were told by a bunch of mates who were told by a bunch of mates.

HachiRoku
23rd March 2008, 06:41 PM
Three bunches of mates can't be wrong!

Cool story though, I love urban legend crap.

johnk
24th March 2008, 01:52 PM
anyone else got any good urban legends??? love hearing that shit

Gunner
25th March 2008, 12:16 AM
well me and few mates were comin back from campbelltown catho one night, my mate was driving, i was tanked, and all i can really remember was he locked the brakes up and started mumblin some shit about hittin him, my mrs asked him wtf he was goin on about, and he said he just fuckin ran over this old bloke he just popped up on the bridge, and i fuckin hit him, and we're all tellin him hes full of shit, and the dickhead starts ballin his eyes out, and then i realised he had actually hit somethin, anyway i jumped out theres nothin, nothin at all no dude on the ground no dent no nothin right.

so anyway we were headin back out to my mates place the next night bout 1 in the mornin same spot comes along and there this real old lookin bloke wavin for us to stop, and I'm like yeah right, fuckin serial killer or somethin, anyway the fucker stepped in front of the car, my mate swerved and that was it kept goin. on the way back goin over this bridge again and theres this mad thump in the side of the car so we stop grabbed the bat thinkin someone thrown somethin at the car and we were gonna sort it out, get out of the car and nothin again, jumped back in my mate put it in gear went to drive of and the bloke pops up again, and asked for a smoke, I'm tellin my mate fuck him lets go, i was gettin worried u know, what the fuck is this bloke doin stoppin cars in the middle of this fuckin bridge askin for a smoke, its a bit odd so anyway this guy wouldn't get off the car so we gave him a smoke and he was very polite and turned around to walk off and turned back and told my mate he'd see him next time. I'm like alirght then this guys a fuckin nutter, we get home everythin is sweet me and the mrs gone inside the boys had gone home all sweet. i get this call bout an hour later, pissed off cause it woke me up, my mates on the phone cryin i asked him whats wrong and hes goin on about hittin the bloke, and I'm like mate u didnt he through somethin at the car, anyway my mate was still goin on and that and i told him just go to sleep ull be right in the mornin, i thought he'd had a few few too many cones.

so anyway a couple weeks later, my mates not right, actin really wierd, was always pale n shit, and we tried helpin him out tryin to find out what was wrong, and he started goin on about the bloke, and i just palmed it off thinkin he was just bein a dick.

well that weekend i got a call from my dad, who was superintendant for the rfs in campbelltown, askn me if i knew a micheal brown, and I'm like yeah thats micky why? and dads continued tellin me that hes had an acco, and i asked if he was alright, and my dads said "mate he's gone" anyway thats thriwn me for a loop, i knew he wasnt lying and anyway, ive done the whole funeral thing and that said our goodbyes, and anyway once all the reports had been done, i was able to have a look at them, anyway what had happened was he'd been headin out to our mates place one night after a fight with his oldies, and he'd hit somethin and it had smashed the sump, and he'd lost it comin round a bend and hit a tree, killed him instantly. in the report it said the oil had left a trail to just after fischers bridge or somethin can't remember the name (more like i don't want to) and that there were skid marks leading up on to the bridge, which were left unexplained, no reports of someone bein hit by a car, no debree nothin.

not really an urban myth, but it scares the shit out of me, and not a nice way to remember mick god bless his sole.

so with that said if somethin doesnt look right doesnt feel right and is out of place don't stop run the fuckers over

Ade_Mc
25th March 2008, 12:54 AM
thats some freaky story! i occationally drive around the blue mountains with the mrs to visit her grandparents...the area's around there at night freak me out!

johnk
28th March 2008, 06:59 PM
i always shit myself when I'm driving down a road, with no lights, at night and switch my driving lights off.

Clinton
1st April 2008, 01:46 PM
i KNOW for a FACT that there is a ghost in my highbeams! sometimes when I'm driving along and stuff they just turn off and then turn back on o_O

h1_roll4
1st April 2008, 03:46 PM
many a time out in the pines bush bashing, middle of the night and something that just looks like a blur will fly infront or upbesides the car.

culd just be all in our heads, but still freaks the shit out of you.

johnk
2nd April 2008, 10:02 PM
and thats why i don't go punching cones and bush bashing... at night.