PDA

View Full Version : WTB: ADM T50 Metal Worm Gear

joshcris
8th April 2008, 12:58 AM
Hi All,

Trying to get my speedo reading correctly and wanted to get my hands on a 6 Tooth Metal Worm Gear out of an ADM T50.
Currently running an S series diff with a JDM T50 using a 20:5 speedo gear combination (previously 19:5) and my speedo is still 15-20km off the mark. I'm hoping this will close the gap a little.

Anybody out there have one lying around that they wouldn't mind selling and if so how much??? (Please be kind to my wallet :turned:) Also willing to pay for the shifter section of the gear box if you don't want to part with just the worm gear. Local would be best for this option due to posting weight.

I am located in Melbourne (3074) if postage is required.

Can also trade for parts, have some front interior pieces (ADM & JDM), suspension and brake parts..Also have some odd EVO 1 parts. Just ask and I'll see if I have them.

Cheers
Josh.

parrot
8th April 2008, 10:01 PM
A 5 tooth gear genuine is $60 from Toyota, and I would imagine the 6 tooth would be the same. They both show on the EPC.

One speeding fine you don't get makes it cheap!

joshcris
9th April 2008, 01:03 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (parrot @ Apr 8 2008, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=515299)</div>
A 5 tooth gear genuine is $60 from Toyota, and I would imagine the 6 tooth would be the same. They both show on the EPC.

One speeding fine you don't get makes it cheap![/b]

Yeah, already looked into buying brand new, a 6 tooth was $61 last time I checked. Just trying to save a bit of cash by buying second hand. Figured somebody out there would have one lying around from a change over collecting dust.

Your probably right about the speeding fine thing though.