PDA

View Full Version : KE70 flared front guards

haveaparty
15th April 2008, 10:56 PM
Hi all,
I have for sale basically everything you need to change a slanted front ae71 to the flat front end. Which is exactly what
I was going to do before I sold the car.

Parts are as follows;
Front guards hand flared in primer. no rust, no dents and indicator holes smoothed over
Bonnet. a bit of surface rust and a few small marks/dents.
Beaver panel. bit of surface
Scuttle???( part just in front of the windscreen) little bit of surface
Headlights, surrounds and mounts. mounts are rusty but useable
Grille
Front bar in fair condition w/ indicators
Boot lid in fair condition

All parts are silver in colour except the guards(which are in primer) Paint is not in the best condition.

Would really like to sell all together but I may let the guards go for the right price.

Really don't know how much to ask so i'll start with $400, but i'm sure people here will offer their pricing 'suggestions'.

Parts are located in Narrabeen on Sydney's Northern Beaches (near Manly).
Pick up ONLY unless buyer arranges courier. Post code is 2101

*Won't have net access for the next few days but don't hesitate to call me on 0421248208*

~Josh

DRFTPG
15th April 2008, 11:01 PM
edited to keep the peace. good luck with the sale

SHIFTY5
15th April 2008, 11:06 PM
PM'D

sly1300
16th April 2008, 01:29 AM
saw all this on egay... was pickup only :(

anyhew, since it didnt sell.

how much for the pair of front guards?

slydar
16th April 2008, 08:59 AM
gilly is in a different position. $400 isnt a bad starting price at all. if you want that parts, but don't like the price, PM an offer.

if you don't want the parts, and are just commenting. well then just don't.

haveaparty
16th April 2008, 06:13 PM
If you want ONLY the guards, make an offer. The price I put there is mostly just for the guards and rest of the stuff was just gonna go with them. I think they are worth it. I believe its hard to find a pair of rust free and dent free, very well hand flared ke70 guards in primer. You only need to paint and fit.

~Josh

haveaparty
18th April 2008, 02:31 PM
No one interested...?
I will let the guards go seperately. Just wanna get rid of this stuff

newzero01
19th April 2008, 01:08 PM
haha i remember that drive way... cars goin well, sortin out that dizzy problem (that wasnt mentioned) but other than that shes a ripper, done a shit load to it too, loves a skid! gl with the sale dude