PDA

View Full Version : wanted.

johnk
21st April 2008, 11:58 AM
i am looking for a good condition sprinter that is absolutely factory. don't care if the motor is on its way out, or if all lyre's are missing. as long as the body is in good nick, with no rust and no accident history. if you can closely match my criteria give me a buzz on...

0404 23 29 86.

my name is john. thank you.

RolandGTV85
21st April 2008, 12:47 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johnk @ Apr 21 2008, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=520784)</div>
i am looking for a good condition sprinter that is absolutely factory. don't care if the motor is on its way out, or if all lyre's are missing. as long as the body is in good nick, with no rust and no accident history. if you can closely match my criteria give me a buzz on...

0404 23 29 86.

my name is john. thank you.[/b]

Whats your budget? Are you looking just local or interstate?

Todd
21st April 2008, 02:19 PM
and this should be in the wanted section, no doubt the mods will move it sooner or later.

johnk
21st April 2008, 05:07 PM
i am flexible in budget. just depends what the condition of the car is, and how realistic the price is. also i don't really want to go through any import yards.
location can be a bit of an issue, but i am prepared go a fair distance. I'm in Sydney.

oh and sorry i never noticed the wanted section is even existent.