PDA

View Full Version : JDM Disk brake diff with TRD 2way and 4.7 ratio

DRFTAE86
22nd April 2008, 06:12 PM
I have for sale a JDM Kouki big axles disk brake rear diff which has a 2way TRD LSD which is very smooth yet locks very tight. Also has a 4.7 Diff ratio which massively increases acceleration and does not wine or make any noise whats so ever. Pads and rotors have lots of meat left on them as well.
Only 2 minor issues, 1: the handbrake doesnt work for some reason? Cables could be wrong/stretched.
And 2: the diff housing has a slight leak. Just need to unbolt the housing re-apply selastic or put a new gasket on and bolt it back no dramas, just haven't been stuffed to do it my self.

And thats not all!! I will also include the 2 piece tail shaft to make it a complete bolt in package!!

Located in Melbourne pick up only.

$1650.

Diff is still attached to the 86. So once a deposit is placed it will be removed. Unfortunately the 86 it is attached to has no engine so you can't test drive the diff.

PM me if interested.

JDM-086
22nd April 2008, 06:31 PM
wats with the parts clearance !!!

DRFTAE86
22nd April 2008, 06:34 PM
I got to way to many spares/86's. Trying to clean up and just focus our our 2 drift cars.

stinger_007
22nd April 2008, 06:44 PM
hey ronald, consider removing the swaybar?

(hate those guys that try to part stuff........................... :D )

Phil

RZA12
23rd April 2008, 01:14 PM
time to try and borrow money

driftism
23rd April 2008, 01:35 PM
keen if you'll post it, but i doubt you'll have any trouble selling locally.

DRFTAE86
23rd April 2008, 05:28 PM
It seems theres a sudden boom of disk brake rear ends for sale. I know Chapl is selling two and he's located is S.A. Buy one of his, might be easier. Good time for anyone to buy a disk brake rear end with a lsd cuz theres at least 1 for sale in 3 different states! I bet in a few weeks you wont beable to find one anywhere and none will come up for sale for months.... thats usually what happens. So any Vic people better jump on this!

rthy
23rd April 2008, 05:44 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I bet in a few weeks you wont beable to find one anywhere and none will come up for sale for months....[/b]
too true, if i didnt have one already i would snap this one up lol

RZA12
24th April 2008, 12:31 AM
has to happen after i spent all my money on crap :P

balistic
24th April 2008, 10:34 AM
Damn I'd grab it off you Ronald, but just bought a car trailer :confused: so no funds for a couple of months.

You don't do laybuy? :lol:

hmm maybe if I sold some crap I have around. I'll get back to you.

DRFTAE86
24th April 2008, 06:18 PM
Layby's possible i guess. Just put down a deposit.
If your serious about it PM me and we'll talk.

DRFTAE86
26th April 2008, 02:00 PM
Bump...

$1600ono :o

(Sway bar no longer included)

Intense
26th April 2008, 03:11 PM
Someone snap it up. If you're thinking of going LSD this is the way to do it.

I did it the hard way by getting t series, tailshaft, centre. Had to get it all assembled, new uni joints, new center bearing etc. Cost me around the same amount as this, except this one has disks on it

TRD_86
26th April 2008, 11:02 PM
can u sell this at tax time!!!