PDA

View Full Version : Wrecking Ae71

Golberg
24th April 2008, 12:50 AM
Decided its time to strip it out:

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii10/Mighty_Duckster/Silver%20AE71/P4060192.jpg

[img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii10/Mighty_Duckster/Silver%20AE71/Image201.jpg[/img
Seats are in great condition as is most of the interior its a grey/blue color, unfortunately, yes there are cracks in the dash pad.

So if there is something you are interested in just ask and I'll try and quote you a price.

And yes its in Wollongong NSW and I also have an account with TNT so shipping is pretty reasonable if required. I had 300kg's worth of stuff brought up from Melbourne, cost me $130 :) using them.

Major Parts:
Full aircon system (was working, ice cold before removed) - $50
Tacho Dash: $50
Remote Fuel & Boot release: $40
Fuel tank: $40
Bonnet: $20
Rear lights: $20 a pair
Full seat set: $50 (no rips, tears etc just a bit dirty) IMHO really good cond
Steering column: $30
Rear bumper: $50
Drivers side mirror: $20
Head lights: $30 a side or $50 a pair
4AC Exhaust systems: Free
AE71 torque converter: Free

Parts Gone:
Front bumper
Front apron
Struts & breaks
Diff
Engine
Gearbox
Crossmembers
Pedal Box
Tailshaft
Front door trims
Wheels
Wiring

Not for sale:
Doors
Guards
Glass

Other parts:
FWD 4AGE extractors with O2 sensor hole - $50

There are plenty of other bits lying around I've just gotta sort out what I do and don't want, if you want photos of anything just ask and I'll take them.

EDIT - Just thought I'd add, the corolla is a CS-X which means its got all the luxuries like remote fuel/boot releases and a tacho dash

PLEASE PM ME IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU ARE AFTER
I keep missing posts in this thread.

blacktopspirit
24th April 2008, 08:06 AM
Dips on the AE92 Reduction starter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll Pm you my details, plus postage to Melbourne?

Ksevn-T
24th April 2008, 12:03 PM
Have you still got the heater core/switch? oh, and sun visors x2. If so how much, posted to 3189?

Golberg
24th April 2008, 04:20 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alexae86 @ Apr 24 2008, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=522253)</div>
Have you still got the heater core/switch? oh, and sun visors x2. If so how much, posted to 3189?[/b]
Sunvisor? The flaps which fold down to keep the sun out of your eyes? Yes I have a heater core, which isn't out yet so I couldn't comment on the condition but I'd imagine its fine. What switch are you talking about?

jono86
24th April 2008, 05:16 PM
pedal box?

rolla_boy70
24th April 2008, 05:41 PM
how much do you want for the left hand side mirror and how much postage to 5038?

Golberg
24th April 2008, 06:30 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jono86 @ Apr 24 2008, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=522348)</div>
pedal box?[/b]
Unless you want an auto one, no sorry.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rolla_boy70 @ Apr 24 2008, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=522354)</div>
how much do you want for the left hand side mirror and how much postage to 5038?[/b]
Unfortunately its got a crack through the mirror glass, you could probably replace the mirror part fairly easily $15 plus postage if you want it still. It'll probably have to wait until sat to get a postage quote, even then the post office maybe closed, we'll see.

blacktopspirit
24th April 2008, 06:57 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Golberg @ Apr 24 2008, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=522384)</div>
Unless you want an auto one, no sorry.[/b]

Auto ones are the same as the Manual ones, they just have different pedals, if you look under you will see the area where the clutch pedal should go.

Ksevn-T
24th April 2008, 07:03 PM
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/0/8/553823.jpg

yess, the things that fold down to keep the sun out of your eyes. Is the interior colour grey?

Golberg
24th April 2008, 08:35 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alexae86 @ Apr 24 2008, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=522404)</div>
yess, the things that fold down to keep the sun out of your eyes. Is the interior colour grey?[/b]
Ah yes, the heater box valve. Yeah the interior is the bluey grey color, I'll put a pic up tomorrow for you and I'll try get a postage quote on Saturday so I can give you a final price. From memory I think one of the sun visors may have a crack in the plastic mount, I'll have to check it tomorrow also. I'll be pulling all the dash out tomorrow so I can get out all the bits requested.

Ko-Boss
26th April 2008, 03:30 AM
Hey mate,

How much do you want for the heater core (no the whole box)?

Golberg
26th April 2008, 12:08 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stevo_86 @ Apr 26 2008, 02:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=522938)</div>
Hey mate,

How much do you want for the heater core (no the whole box)?[/b]
Well I believe alexae86 has got first dibs on core, I'll let you know if that falls through.

Ksevn-T
26th April 2008, 01:00 PM
hey golberg did you manage to get any shots of the interior? and prices on sunvisors?

Is your heater box valve leaking at all when you flick it onto heat? Apparently a common problem in the ke7's

Golberg
26th April 2008, 03:19 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alexae86 @ Apr 26 2008, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=523005)</div>
hey golberg did you manage to get any shots of the interior? and prices on sunvisors?

Is your heater box valve leaking at all when you flick it onto heat? Apparently a common problem in the ke7's[/b]
Well I never did actually use the heater in the car, it hasn't been registered for 3 years and I've only owned it for the summer so I've only used the aircon(which worked perfectly) and now there is no gearbox to start it with so I can't test it. I pulled the core and valve out yesterday and they appear to be in good condition but I can't guarantee that it does not leak. Here are some photos of the items:
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii10/Mighty_Duckster/Sale%20parts/Image261.jpg
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii10/Mighty_Duckster/Sale%20parts/Image262.jpg

A quick shot of the interior also:
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii10/Mighty_Duckster/Sale%20parts/Image259.jpg

$65 for the things you are after posted and I'll try get some close up pics of the sun visors later today

EDIT- Photos of the visors
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii10/Mighty_Duckster/Sale%20parts/Image264.jpg
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii10/Mighty_Duckster/Sale%20parts/Image265.jpg

IMHO the visors are a bit poor, as you can see, one of the mounts is cracked (it still seems to hold fine). They are weirdly discolored too, I'm guessing its from the colored tinting along the top of the windscreen. In any event, they work! If you don't care what they look like, they'll do just fine. And you get a mirror :woot: oh the CS-X luxry

Photo of the NS mirror too:
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii10/Mighty_Duckster/Sale%20parts/Image263.jpg
You can see how it is cracked

rlnbye
15th May 2008, 12:54 AM
hey mate u still got the car

munki
15th May 2008, 11:10 AM
Hi mate is the loom unmodified? any chanve of a pic? if so how much for the loom without the coil/igniter?

cheers

Daniel

Golberg
15th May 2008, 05:31 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munki @ May 15 2008, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=531346)</div>
Hi mate is the loom unmodified? any chanve of a pic? if so how much for the loom without the coil/igniter?

cheers

Daniel[/b]
The loom is "unmodified" in the sense that it hasn't been cut down or modded to suit RWD, but its currently got its coil and igniter plugs cut off as well as the ECU plugs. My intention is to do a neat job of putting the plugs back onto it (as I have them) but it still wont be ready just yet. And yes, it would come with coil and igniter.

Sherlock
15th May 2008, 09:53 PM
Speedo cable?

Golberg
15th May 2008, 11:11 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sherlock @ May 15 2008, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=531614)</div>
Speedo cable?[/b]
Yep I can spare one of them probably, just gotta check to make sure the manual and auto ones are exactly the same.

bapp88
16th May 2008, 12:26 AM
Hey mate do u still have both the full front dore trims and left hand mirror? if so how much and would you post to 4500 QLD? cheers..

Sherlock
17th May 2008, 04:23 PM
PM'd then ;)

starni_boy
17th May 2008, 05:03 PM
Chrome strips on the top of the doors? You can see them in the pic of the mirror.

How much you want?

Golberg
18th May 2008, 12:02 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (starni_boy @ May 17 2008, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=532523)</div>
Chrome strips on the top of the doors? You can see them in the pic of the mirror.

How much you want?[/b]
I've still got them, from memory the drivers side one may be bent, I'll have to check on my other AE71 if the chrome strips have had it, because otherwise I'll want to keep them. If you can give me a postcode I'll get a price including shipping.

I do also have both the front door trims, but as you can see in the mirror pic they are bunched up underneath the mirror.

For all those who have asked for stuff I'll have final cost and shipping quotes by Monday.

Golberg
19th May 2008, 06:40 PM
Alright, firstly I've found that some of the chrome strips on my other car are damaged so I'll be keeping them.

Drivers front door trims $60 shipped to your door (note: they aren't mint or anything, with a little bit of contact bond you'll be able to straighten them out perfectly because the vinyl edge has come unstuck on the upper forward end of them). Unfortunately the drivers side is missing the top inner chrome strip also.

Left hand mirror, The mirror glass is cracked but it mightn't be too hard to replace another $30 on top of the $60 above (because I'll have to pack it seperately and TNT's min cost is $14 to where you live.)

PM's replied to others and engine cross member/rack has been sold.

bapp88
21st May 2008, 12:30 AM
Pm'd!

Golberg
23rd May 2008, 02:36 AM
Added prices for block and head, want them gone. Block must be picked up. Engine is now gone and so is the cross member from underneath it.

Figure I'll put up some prices (shipping not included)
Front struts with brakes: $60 the pair
Fuel tank: $50
Bonnet: $20
Full seat set: $100 (no rips, tears etc just a bit dirty) IMHO really good cond
Steering column: $40
Rear bumper: $50
Drivers side mirror: $20
Head lights: $30 a side or $50 a pair
4AC Exhaust systems: Free

Golberg
28th May 2008, 12:44 AM
Passenger side mirror sold, as well as front door trims.

Loom and ECU taken off the market for the time being, don't have the time to fix them up

Golberg
7th June 2008, 08:27 PM
I've lowered the price of the seats because they are really too good to throw away but I'm going to have a lot of trouble storing them if they don't sell and I'm about to start cutting the car up. I've added and removed a few other things.

There is still plenty here, you're best off PMing to get a hold of me.

rlnbye
8th June 2008, 08:06 PM
hey mate any chance u could find out how much it would cost to deleiver the front bar and aprin to liverpool as i don't have a licence to go to you thanks mate

Golberg
23rd June 2008, 06:46 PM
Front bar and apron sold.

Planning on cutting up the car soon and getting rid of it so get in quick people.

Its got a magic diff in it too (you know, one without a locker but likes to spin both wheels) There is a burnout video on youtube somewhere from the previous owner.

Golberg
18th August 2008, 05:58 PM
Well its actually still here...

Just waiting until I get organised to take some cuts out of it..

Parts still for sale