View Full Version : Adapter for quads to 3sge gen1

AE71briskev
6th May 2009, 08:28 PM
im looking for a company in bris to make me an adapter for quads to 3sge gen1

fantapants
6th May 2009, 08:35 PM
dont know if the heads are the same bolt pattern etc as later stuff but i can get you an adaptor that works on beams heads....

but realistacally it shouldnt be too hard to make, if no one comes up with a better option let me know and i might have someone i can pass you onto.

AE71briskev
6th May 2009, 08:40 PM
yeah sweet thanks mate r u going beams in your car dude

fantapants
6th May 2009, 09:06 PM
yeah.... blacktop quads, should have the engine dummy fitted by end of next week.

AE71briskev
6th May 2009, 09:29 PM
yeah sick where in brissy r u dude would love to come and have a look see

fantapants
6th May 2009, 10:05 PM
sunnybank.... when its together enough to make sense ill let you know :) pretty keen to see it make some progress too...

tax time cant come quick enough. The mrs lost her job so the spending scheme took a hit lol.

do you still have the manifold? shouldnt be too hard to have it cut and a flange for the throttles machined up and welded? is what i was thinking for mine then found the adaptor so that was WAY easier lol

Sam-Q
7th May 2009, 01:05 AM
there is no way the bolt pattern would be the same for the beams. Back to square one!

dr1ft-pig
7th May 2009, 01:18 AM
hey fantapants

can you shed some light on theese manifolds???

i have a set of ae111 quads lined up, if i can get a manifold ill be stoked :D :D

fantapants
7th May 2009, 08:40 AM
brendan, they are glens.... i think he has two left...

AE71briskev
7th May 2009, 11:02 PM
sunnybank.... when its together enough to make sense ill let you know :) pretty keen to see it make some progress too...

tax time cant come quick enough. The mrs lost her job so the spending scheme took a hit lol.

do you still have the manifold? shouldnt be too hard to have it cut and a flange for the throttles machined up and welded? is what i was thinking for mine then found the adaptor so that was WAY easier lol

yeah man i still have the manifold so that was what i was thinking my uncle is a cnc machinist so i think that he can make some sort of plate for the quads and weld them to my normal manifold

fantapants
7th May 2009, 11:05 PM
man your all over it :)

like a fat chick on a cookie :)