PDA

View Full Version : Haltech E6K ECU

Dom86
30th April 2008, 04:02 PM
Hey All.

I bought this E6K off here about 6 weeks ago, but then bought a better one for my application.

So its back up for sale.

Apparently it came off an sr20, but would be best suited to distributer set up.

It comes with everything you need to get it going. ECU, Wiring Harness, Ingition Modual, leads, Coils and Map Sensor.

Condition:- Used, Good.

$400 Delivered

[attachment=25390:hal.jpg]
[attachment=25389:GetAttachment.jpg][attachment=25391:mem.jpg]

Dom86
30th April 2008, 04:11 PM
This was the original post by Krisco.

Heyas,

I have a haltech E6K ECU for sale.

includes -
ECU
Loom
Coils
Map sensor
igniter unit

Now, i wont lie... the loom sucks. ive spoken to RPW here in Perth they quoted me ~$280 for a replacement. But if you are elctrically minded then it shouldnt be a problem. This was taken from a dirty nissan sr20det and was in working condition.

reason for selling - I bought it because it was a bargain, but then found out that The E6K has only 5 channels to share between fuel and ignition. SR20DET's have individual coilpacks. It can be done (as it came off one) but its a bit rough, and I'm a man of finesse........ ? If you are running a dizzy then its not a drama. Will be fine for rotors too.

I'm hoping to get what i payed for it - $400

The looms not that bad. I wouldn'd touch it cos i don't do electrics, but a sparky could in no time!

riceburner
30th April 2008, 07:38 PM
If you could send it to me for $400 + express postage ill take it($20 should cover it wont it), since you beat me too it last time you bugger lol

Call me 0412257457 anytime day or night or text me and ill call you

Dom86
1st May 2008, 12:34 AM
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

SWEEEEEET! THAT WAS QUICK

:crazy:

riceburner
1st May 2008, 12:38 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dom86 @ Apr 30 2008, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=524992)</div>
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

SWEEEEEET! THAT WAS QUICK

:crazy:[/b]

PM sent. I wouldve gotten money to you by tonight if you replied quicker lol

Dam Underbelly

I only seen it today because a mate rang me up and said that the haltech ecu i was after a while back is up forsale again so i jumped straight on and typed as quick as my fingers could.

thanks Dom