PDA

View Full Version : [SA] - 4AGE - Clutch, Starter motor, random bolts

muncher
2nd May 2008, 04:13 PM
As above chasing a 4AGE clutch in good condition.. (may have found, will keep you updated, thanks for the offers)

EDIT* Also after a starter motor in working condition. full set of exhaust studs and bolts + Intake studs and bolts, bellhousing bolts (t50), and 2-3 heat spacer rubber stopper things for mounting the fuel rail... can provide pics if no one knows what i'm talking about.

PM me or post here, has to be in SA.

Cheers

Konakid
2nd May 2008, 05:15 PM
yo, i got an Xtreme H/D clutch, still organic so wont mash ya t50. has a heap of meat left on it. Was behind lawsons 4ac turbo for bout 2000kms.

Theres a catch, when went to get it installed, the guys at Profix (yeah i know now, they are shit) said that it wouldn't bed in properly because the fins on the pressure plate were bent from previous usage.

I definitely think that was a crock of shit as the fins are always bent slightly once the clutch has been bedded in. Either way, ill take 50 bucks for it dude.

Nikkojoe
2nd May 2008, 10:15 PM
Got a standard 4ac/4age clutch and pressure plate (aka 200mm flywheel type). Plenty of meat left, standard after market type

$30+ postage (~$20 max)

ninjadrift
3rd May 2008, 11:04 PM
Kents on Port Rd, I picked a LuK clutch kit for about $120 (AE82 4AGE). Excedy same price just didn't have it in stock.

muncher
6th May 2008, 02:28 AM
bump new parts added

RobertoX
6th May 2008, 11:30 AM
got a starter motor

muncher
6th May 2008, 04:41 PM
price?

Also Dave do you know where I could find any of those random bolts n shit? Toyota genuine?

driftism
7th May 2008, 11:44 AM
i also have a starter, and the fuel rail spacers, and i can get some good exhaust/intake studs/bolts brand new for you.

PM me if you want them

Gullie
7th May 2008, 03:09 PM
i have an exedy standard clutch & pressure plate here. $30 i used it for about 1000kms on my old 4ac. Still fresh as. let me know if you need a hand with the convo

muncher
8th May 2008, 01:39 AM
4AGE-86 - PM'd

Gullie, I'll msg ya when I'm going to do it, I know sly1300 is helping out.. but I need all the help I can get with this loom man haha, Send us some pics of yours!!

Javal
8th May 2008, 02:35 AM
bolts + studs - go to a bolt shop.

Provide a pic of what you need for the fuel rail and we can source some for you. I have an idea of what you want, but it'd like to confirm.

muncher
18th May 2008, 08:58 PM
its the piece of rubber/plastic that sits between the fuel rail and where you bolt it to, I'll get some pics tomorrow for you..

any one have any spare bolts lying around??

Need dizzy bolts too i've found out.. fucken.

AJPS do you have spares kicking around, and if I go to a bolt shop wtf do I ask for?? does anyone have any measurements that I can throw at them.

Probably starting the convo this weekend... should be interesting

Cheers

RobertoX
19th May 2008, 01:21 PM
youre welcome to rort through the bolts bucket

muncher
19th May 2008, 02:01 PM
sweet as mate, I'll let you know through the week whats going on. Are you guys open on a saturday?

And does any one know or where I can find the specifications for 4age bolts?

Cheers

muncher
20th May 2008, 11:21 PM
Found everything bar starter motor...

can I use a 4AC starter motor for my 4age with a t-50??

Javal
21st May 2008, 02:18 AM
Yes.

And we have one.

muncher
21st May 2008, 11:00 PM
if i can't find one closer, I'll see you friday.