PDA

View Full Version : Best method to change diff Pinion angle?

eightsixboy
26th May 2008, 11:46 AM
I'm just wondering whats the best method. I know you can buy weld on adjusters but wouldn't just having adjustable upper arms be enough? OR do you have to have both upper and lower adjustable?

Also is the much difference between the t3 4 links and the whiteline adjustable arms? Is it just that the t3 ones are rosejointed?

Cheers.

riceburner
26th May 2008, 06:32 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (eightsixboy @ May 26 2008, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=536753)</div>
I'm just wondering whats the best method. I know you can buy weld on adjusters but wouldn't just having adjustable upper arms be enough? OR do you have to have both upper and lower adjustable?

Also is the much difference between the t3 4 links and the whiteline adjustable arms? Is it just that the t3 ones are rosejointed?

Cheers.[/b]

Upper arms are where the most adjustment is made. The bottom arms mainly deal with wheelbase length

T3 ones will be lighter then whiteline and t3 are rose jointed but there teflon lined. Whiteline has a bush which = some degree of flex.

Its all much of a muchness really. Personally i brought T3

johl
27th May 2008, 02:18 AM
price difference?

riceburner
27th May 2008, 08:31 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johl @ May 27 2008, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=537239)</div>
price difference?[/b]

Since i liked the T3 price so much i didnt bother with whiteline.

Although i did find out that a upper arms were $239pr.

I would only assume that the lowers (pure guess)would be around $239 or more.

So $480 + postage for whiteline V's $420 delivered for T3 i picked the lesser of 2 evils.

Konakid
27th May 2008, 09:38 PM
Go Cusco ones

You can have bush to bush, diff end rose joint to chassis bush or rose joint to rose joint. Win.