PDA

View Full Version : ke70 PANEL VAN

Todd
17th June 2008, 08:05 PM
hey guys after a while of deliberating whether to get this car on the road or not, iv decided I'm going to sell it.

i have had alot of interest from many parties asking me to part it but really i don't have the space to part another car.

its unregistered but running. and well might i add.
its had a 5k conversion by the previous owner and the f series diff put in the handle all the torque (lol)
it has genie extractors, a ported and polished head, and a couple of other goodies including a headlight alarm (so u don't leave the lights on) lol
has near new tyres on top of the line csx 13 stockos.

iv taken the front and rear chrome bumpers but i have stock ke70 bumpers that will be sold with the car to make it complete.

minimum rust, ideal front end conversion for a ke70 for those who wish to be different from the rest of the crowd.
bonnet could do with some attention however.
leaks some water in through the rear panel windows.

anyway looking for a quick sale at 500 bucks ono.
will not ship it as i cannot be bothered unless u organise a truck to pick it up from my house lol

can be contacted on these forums or on 0433404565
cheers

Todd
24th June 2008, 07:40 PM
common you fags

silly
29th June 2008, 09:25 PM
still got car for sale? i have someone who is interested :)

Todd
30th June 2008, 06:28 PM
yeah its still for sale, have one guy interested but he is yet to get back to me.

so its still waiting here for a new owner, cheers

Todd
7th July 2008, 07:51 PM
i forgot to add its sold.

cheers

Dom86
20th July 2008, 02:51 AM
who bought it Todd?

Todd
20th July 2008, 05:28 PM
a guy off rollaclub who lives out in the hills

BUT I'm getting the shell back to keep and at this stage it looks like a fellow forum member may be interested in the shell + diff (if u would like to know pm me dom)
although anything is still on the cards really as nothing has been completely finalised
should be picking it up this week sometime.
cheersss