if anyone has one let me know thanks

RobertoX
23rd June 2008, 05:23 PM
you need an adm one?

if so, can do

cheers

Golberg
23rd June 2008, 05:58 PM
The starter is on the exact same side on either the JDM or ADM one, its only the clutch slave/fork etc which moves.

Why do you need it on the opposite side anyway?

duste
23rd June 2008, 07:07 PM
yeah only advantage is to get clutch lines away from the heat
i have adm bellhousing and jdm let me know what u want

richo
23rd June 2008, 07:34 PM
ive got a 20v which has the starter on that side so when joining the gearbox and engine the housing doesnt fit. unless the starter can be moved easily but havnt found away.
also i have a adm housing but bolt pattern isnt the same........
maybe this should be moved to the tech q's...

dr1ft-pig
23rd June 2008, 08:46 PM
adm and jdm bells have the same bolt patterns, thats why people can put jdm bells on adm boxs. Shaw you don't have a t18 bell and jdm one?

Golberg
23rd June 2008, 11:23 PM
I think I understand what you are saying, can't say I've actually seen a 20v in FWD form but I think what you really need is the RWD 4A sandwich plate, that will then line up the starter with the ADM bellhousing for you.

richo
24th June 2008, 04:34 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Golberg @ Jun 23 2008, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=551287)</div>
I think I understand what you are saying, can't say I've actually seen a 20v in FWD form but I think what you really need is the RWD 4A sandwich plate, that will then line up the starter with the ADM bellhousing for you.[/b]

BINGO
with further research into the matter, i didnt realise i had to change it over :confused:
sorry bout the hassle and thanks to every one for the help

so who has a rwd 4a sandwhich plate.......?