PDA

View Full Version : Front Indicators for Dummies

KameSama
8th July 2008, 11:19 AM
Hi all,

Trying to work out how to wire up my front indicators. I know nothing about this sort of thing as I have never done it before.
I thought it would be pretty straight forward (just connect all the plugs).

But it seems more complicated than that... There's three plugs coming out the sides. And not all of them are the right kind of connector.
Two of them are grouped together further down the cable, then the other one by itself.

Am I right in guessing that two go to the front and one goes to the side?

Should this be an easy task? Can you just go to an auto shop and buy adapters?

Sparkle86
8th July 2008, 11:26 AM
What sort of car? If ADM AE86 the two together will go to the parker/indicator and the other will go to the indicator in the bumper.

KameSama
8th July 2008, 11:32 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparkle86 @ Jul 8 2008, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=558343)</div>
What sort of car? If ADM AE86 the two together will go to the parker/indicator and the other will go to the indicator in the bumper.[/b]

It's an AE86 and the car itself is ADM, but the front is Trueno.

By parker/indicator, does that mean the indicators on the side panels?

kazman
8th July 2008, 12:02 PM
Send me some photos of the wires and indicator rear (particularly wiring) and I will PS some wiring diagrams for you...
Email is seungyilee@gmail.com

KameSama
8th July 2008, 12:06 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (justin @ Jul 8 2008, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=558357)</div>
Send me some photos of the wires and indicator rear (particularly wiring) and I will PS some wiring diagrams for you...
Email is seungyilee@gmail.com[/b]

Will do when I get back home form work.

Thanks alot! :2thumbs: