PDA

View Full Version : Part Number/Equivalent Bearings

Mr Fujiwara
21st July 2008, 12:10 AM
hey guys,

i need to get some new bearings for a T series diff, it came from a T-18 and it a little noisey, i know it might be the centre but i may aswell replace the bearings too since ive got farily big neg offset rims and i hear bearings don't like that...

it said T138 or some crap on the firewall....

I'm thinking i might have to go to bursons tomorrow to get these, since they can get them in that day, otherwise i'll be going to a bearing shop and paying less..

any help appreciated, i know that i could tell them the car and stuff over the counter and they could work out what i needed, but if someone knows it would help me heaps..

cheers,

Rollabender
21st July 2008, 12:37 AM
Well, the best thing you can do short of bringing them part numbers is:

-Tell them what kind of car it's out of
-Have i.d's and o.d's for them.
-Bring in samples for them.

You should be able to motor traders / something similar and order them, they can also supply them.

rallystanza
21st July 2008, 08:43 AM
Axle bearing kit part number is 2887 for bursons or CBC. Comes with bearing, retaining ring and oil seal.

Or tell them rear axle bearings for TE72 Toyota T18. I just went through all this last week.

dustyae86
21st July 2008, 09:01 AM
same I have all the part numbers kicking around out in the workshop btu it's cold out there at the moment, need to get axle seals though cause I fucked a few trying to put them in cause I'm shit