PDA

View Full Version : BIG ae93 corolla part sell up

Cerby
5th August 2008, 04:29 PM
Items:

* GTi rear brakes including struts and standard springs: $300
* SX seca Front and rear suspension and brakes: Includes all brakes and calipers, rear koni adjustable shocks, full set of very new king spring lows: $ 650 (can supply front shocks which would make it a full bolt in kit for ae92 corollas!)
* Used but very new Whiteline Adjustable rear swaybar for ae92/93: $120
* Full set of doors to suit Gti in white(including rear hatch NO SPOILER) :$400 or $100 each
* GTi dash In good condition only has two small holes for the wog clock colour grey: $100
* Two sets of interior one Gti one SX seca: ask to see what i have
* Doors to suit white seca all in good nick except drivers front door: $300
* full set of standard springs: $50
* FWD gearbox to suit smallport 4age: $200 or $250 with driveshafts
* Two sets of driveshafts to suit ae92 with 4age: $50 each
* Rear bumper to suit seca has a a couple of marks on it: $50
* Tail lights for GTi and seca : $120 per set
* 4 x 14 inch standard sx seca rims with tyres: $200
* 4 x 14 inch ae82 twinky rims with tyres: $190
* 2 x brake master cylinder and booster to suit GTi and SX seca: $150 per set
* Clutch master to suit seca: $60
* 2 x Gear box linkages and shifters No knobs: $50 each
* non electric mirrors full set from the gti only the passenger from the seca: $50 each
* 2 x instrument clusters one suit GTi in perfect condition, one to suit the seca has most of the clips broken of it!: $150 for the good one $90 for the seca one
* brand new set of FWD extractors to suit smallport 4age: $180

I'm pretty sure there is heaps more stuff but i can't think of it right now. I think i might have one passenger side headlight from the seca as well. I basically have two whole cars there only minus the bits i've sold already or that are broken!

THERE ARE NO MOTORS!! ONE WAS SOLD AGES AGO AND THE OTHER IS GOING IN MY CAR!

I will sort out postage if required however keep it in mind that postage might be a lot if your in the northern states so don't waste my time getting quotes if your not prepared to pay for the postage!

I don't own a digital camera but i can borrow one and take pics. HOWEVER BEFORE THE USUAL CULPRITS GET ON HERE ASKING FOR PICS DESPITE THE FACT THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF BUYING ANYTHING, I WILL ONLY BE TAKING PICS OF THINGS WHERE THE CONDITION NEEDS TO BE VERIFIED. WE ALL KNOW WHAT SPRINGS AND MASTER CYLINDERS LOOK LIKE! (please note this part of the ad is mostly directed at certain members of boost cruising!! :P )

One more note. I will consider swapping parts for parts to suit an ae71 corolla, smallport 4age (especially a quad throttle body adaptor or RWD extractors) or a t series diff and lsd to suit! I will also swap parts for GOOD 195/50 R15 tyres
ALSO SINCE I LIKE AE86DC GUYS BETTER I AM OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS :P

Contact: Please PM me if possible cos i am putting this ad up in a few places