View Full Version : SOLD

nos_86
9th August 2008, 12:02 PM
complete good cond
in adelaide

call on 0423079875

mwizz
9th August 2008, 06:59 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nos_86 @ Aug 9 2008, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=573246)</div>
complete good cond
in adelaide

call on 0423079875[/b]

I am also in Adelaide and interested in the indicator stalk. My high beam dosn't work when I click it forward but does work when I hold it back so I am thinking my stalk (and wiring) needs replacing but I need to check with an auto electrician.

Do you also have the rear window demist switch (with the orange light)?

nos_86
9th August 2008, 08:53 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mwizz @ Aug 9 2008, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=573434)</div>
I am also in Adelaide and interested in the indicator stalk. My high beam dosn't work when I click it forward but does work when I hold it back so I am thinking my stalk (and wiring) needs replacing but I need to check with an auto electrician.

Do you also have the rear window demist switch (with the orange light)?[/b]

hey mate, i don't have the rear window demist switch but if u need the indicator stalk its all yours

mwizz
11th August 2008, 08:28 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mwizz @ Aug 9 2008, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=573434)</div>

Do you also have the rear window demist switch (with the orange light)?[/b]

I'll definately take it. I sent you a SMS earlier today. I live in Adelaide and will ring you to arrange payment and pickup.