PDA

View Full Version : Parts needed... Please look and help out

barnzi
14th August 2008, 12:01 AM
Hey everyone,

Picked up the ke70 today and need a few parts to change the look of it and also some new shoes (wheels). Please shoot me a pm or give me a call or message on 0414 194 771.

List of goodies:
Quad Lights with Grill and everything needed
Flat front ke70, only really looking for the bonnet now but will look at anything
Wheels - something around 15x8-4 and a set of 4 but once again will look at pairs

Also starting to look for a 4age motor for the conversion but that isn't as important as the above items.
Please have a look and let me know what you have or somewhere to contact about these parts.

Cheers barnzy

Patto
14th August 2008, 06:34 AM
location, location ,location ???????

350hp4agte
14th August 2008, 09:50 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (barnzi @ Aug 13 2008, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=575255)</div>
Hey everyone,

Picked up the ke70 today and need a few parts to change the look of it and also some new shoes (wheels). Please shoot me a pm or give me a call or message on 0414 194 771.

List of goodies:
Quad Lights with Grill and everything needed
Flat front ke70, only really looking for the bonnet now but will look at anything
Wheels - something around 15x8-4 and a set of 4 but once again will look at pairs

Also starting to look for a 4age motor for the conversion but that isn't as important as the above items.
Please have a look and let me know what you have or somewhere to contact about these parts.

Cheers barnzy[/b]

i have a full 4age conversion for sale

barnzi
14th August 2008, 04:37 PM
Sorry located in Tasmania...