PDA

View Full Version : Bonnet

Big_Ant
31st August 2008, 11:46 PM
I got defected today because my bonnet had cut outs in it, so if anyone knows anyone who has a stock one for sale in qld or wants to get rid o one can u pleas let us know.

Cheers Ant.

obey wan boenny
1st September 2008, 12:02 AM
shit son. I'll keep my eyes peeled and ears open for a bonnet for you.

wide s13
1st September 2008, 07:40 PM
If your car is the one in the avater and was at auto salon gold coast
and your kit and engine got done all at once at a workshop your bonnet is steel support with fibreglass top layer?
if so it is legal. i don't remember it being cut throught the support bracing when i was there?
it is legal to have steel bracing and fibreglass top layer as long as the bracing isnt cut so tell em to go f**k themselves :)
i did when i had my onevia lol

Big_Ant
2nd September 2008, 06:27 PM
still looking for bonnet, and also looking for front and read bumpers, would like to get from someone in qld.

Big_Ant
6th September 2008, 09:50 PM
still on the hunt for a bonnet.

Trev084
12th September 2008, 10:26 PM
Hey man, Im the guy you were talking to at road & track the other day, Stupid how its defective cause the opening exits towards the rear but commodores and toranas can have the a9x/group a scoop opened.

wide s13
13th September 2008, 08:36 AM
im still looking through qld rules for you ant just to see if it is illegal.
the bonets were made 100% legal when they were made. I was there so just checking new shit.
also is your vent just after your radiater or the one which it was sitting straight over the radiater?
there were 2versions cheers