PDA

View Full Version : 4A-T50, T-18 Diffs + more

VBman
22nd September 2008, 10:18 PM
Ive got 2 complete T-18's here and ive decided to pull out before i waste too much money, im gonna sell what i can, i want to buy a road bike.
Original thread was here http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/board/in...c=29999&hl= (http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/board/index.php?showtopic=29999&hl=)

Ive got.

Smallport 4A-GE $SOLD

jdm 4A t50 $SOLD

I got 2 T-18 Diffs one is complete, the other one doesnt have axles, but still has the centre and tailshaft.

I got 2 3T-C T50's

I got 2 or 3 of every other part some panels are ok some are not Post if u need i can post pics.

8x Stock rims most have ok tyres

All windows+Glass are ok minus 1x windscreens.

PM me or post here if u need anything i pretty much have 1 or 2 of any T-18 part plus the 4A-GE Motor+Box

I can arrange shipping for any part at your cost but i'm happy to package it up etc.

Located Nowra NSW (2h south of sydney)

sleeper92
22nd September 2008, 10:40 PM
shifter, fork and bearing come with the T50?

schmitt
23rd September 2008, 02:13 AM
PM SENT

dirty_86
23rd September 2008, 02:33 AM
looks to be a jdm gearbox

Chrisso
23rd September 2008, 01:37 PM
PM'd - interested in tailshaft & diff head.

Chris

miss_sheryl
23rd September 2008, 04:22 PM
Have you got T18 chrome bumpers i can put on a KE70

Josh-89
23rd September 2008, 06:00 PM
PM SENT

VBman
23rd September 2008, 07:30 PM
2 sets of bumpers but they arent the best condition, not perfectly straight and some surface rust on them. Can provide pics if needed.

Gearbox doesnt have thrust bearing but it does have clutch fork, it doesnt have shifter but the shifter off one of my other T50's might fit not sure.

By diff head do u mean diff centre?

Will not seperate head from engine want to sell it whole with ecu+loom.

Nutter86
23rd September 2008, 09:32 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vbman @ Sep 22 2008, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=591410)</div>
Ive got 2 complete T-18's here and ive decided to pull out before i waste too much money, im gonna sell what i can, i want to buy a road bike.
Original thread was here http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/board/in...c=29999&hl= (http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/board/index.php?showtopic=29999&hl=)

Ive got.

$600-700 4A-GE Smallport with standard and cut-Shut manifolds. Also has wiring harness/ECU etc for FWD but u can change it to RWD if u know how etc.
Cut+Shut manifold not pictured but i will post a pic soon. Dizzy is rebuilt and engine seems in good order.
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/166789.jpg

jdm/adm 4A t50 (Not sure) $300
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/166790.jpg

I got 2 T-18 Diffs one is complete, the other one doesnt have axles, but still has the centre and tailshaft.

I got 2 3T-C T50's

I got 2 3T-C's

I got 2 or 3 of every other part some panels are ok some are not Post if u need i can post pics.

8x Stock rims most have ok tyres

All windows+Glass are ok minus 1x windscreens.

PM me or post here if u need anything i pretty much have 1 or 2 of any T-18 part plus the 4A-GE Motor+Box

I can arrange shipping for any part at your cost but i'm happy to package it up etc.

Located Nowra NSW (2h south of sydney)[/b]
<div align='left'>Hey how much for the t18 diff complete? How much to send it to S.A ?</div>

Gunner
23rd September 2008, 11:41 PM
I want $200 for the complete diff.

Judging by the weight and distance i'd guess (Pure guess) $80-$130 freight to send to SA.

Chrisso
24th September 2008, 01:30 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vbman @ Sep 23 2008, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=591714)</div>
By diff head do u mean diff centre?[/b]

Centre and front part of housing that connects to the tailshaft. But if you want to give me a price I'll take all your diff stuff, the complete one and the partial (including tailshafts). I can organise freight through pack and send, so you'll just have to drain the diffs and drop them off.

Regards,
Chris

CORUPT
24th September 2008, 10:17 PM
hey just wondering if you would sell the cut & shut manifold seperate by any chance?

cheers mitch.

VBman
25th September 2008, 07:23 AM
Motor+manifold sold sorry, pending pickup/payment on the weekend.

Nutter86
25th September 2008, 09:39 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vbman @ Sep 23 2008, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=591906)</div>
I want $200 for the complete diff.

Judging by the weight and distance i'd guess (Pure guess) $80-$130 freight to send to SA.[/b]
<div align='left'>Can you find out definetly for freight as i need it, while your there how much for the second diff as well plus freight to S.A. ? Are they definetly in good condition? Thanks</div>

VBman
25th September 2008, 07:22 PM
The one without axles i have no idea how good it is, i got the whole car from the wreckers and it had no axles before i got it.

The one with axles its pretty good im 99% sure it has definitely never been drifted or anything like that maybe a bit of paddock bashing thats about it.

I'll get a price tomorrow for the freight.

Chrisso
25th September 2008, 09:41 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vbman @ Sep 25 2008, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=592718)</div>
The one without axles i have no idea how good it is, i got the whole car from the wreckers and it had no axles before i got it.

The one with axles its pretty good im 99% sure it has definitely never been drifted or anything like that maybe a bit of paddock bashing thats about it.

I'll get a price tomorrow for the freight.[/b]

Can you PM me your number so I can give you a call about these parts? I'm having a hard time keeping up with who's taking what, but as per my first post and my PM I definitely want the tailshaft and diff head (centre) at the very least. I have cash waiting and won't stuff you around. Freight will be to Brisbane (4061).

Thanks,
Chris

Nutter86
25th September 2008, 11:05 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vbman @ Sep 25 2008, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=592718)</div>

I'll get a price tomorrow for the freight.[/b]
<div align='left'>Ok thanks mate</div>

VBman
26th September 2008, 08:47 PM
At this stage i have not actually sold anything. Guy is coming tomorrow to buy the motor+manifold but its not sold till its sold. He may also be interested in the gearbox but doesnt know till he comes.

"Estimated" freight for the diff from Nowra to Adelaide (Didnt know where u live) was $110, so it will be somewhere around that, and Brisbane is about the same.

Pretty sure Chrisso is getting the partial diff and tailshaft altho im waiting to hear from him again. If he wants both i think he can have them both since he asked first.

And someone is interested in the gearbox and has offered me $250 but once again its not sold yet.

VBman
27th September 2008, 12:49 PM
Engine and manifold sold.

Nutter86
27th September 2008, 06:08 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vbman @ Sep 26 2008, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=593172)</div>
At this stage i have not actually sold anything. Guy is coming tomorrow to buy the motor+manifold but its not sold till its sold. He may also be interested in the gearbox but doesnt know till he comes.

"Estimated" freight for the diff from Nowra to Adelaide (Didnt know where u live) was $110, so it will be somewhere around that, and Brisbane is about the same.

Pretty sure Chrisso is getting the partial diff and tailshaft altho im waiting to hear from him again. If he wants both i think he can have them both since he asked first.

And someone is interested in the gearbox and has offered me $250 but once again its not sold yet.[/b]
Ok mate i will take the complete diff my post code is 5106 PM me back. Thanks

VBman
27th September 2008, 06:32 PM
Gearbox Sold.

Nutter do u want the handbrake cables+tailshaft also?

Golberg
28th September 2008, 01:51 AM
Micks' a top bloke, very helpful, buy buy buy (y)

Nutter86
28th September 2008, 04:03 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vbman @ Sep 27 2008, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=593418)</div>
Gearbox Sold.

Nutter do u want the handbrake cables+tailshaft also?[/b]
I thought the complete diff included handbrake cables? How much for the tailshaft?

gohard
28th September 2008, 05:07 PM
PM sent...

Chrisso
28th September 2008, 08:22 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vbman @ Sep 26 2008, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=593172)</div>

And someone is interested in the gearbox and has offered me $250 but once again its not sold yet.[/b]

Just PM me your bank details. I've PM'd you my address. Definitely want those parts.

THanks,
Chris

VBman
28th September 2008, 10:12 PM
Sorry if ive pissed anyone off this is my first time selling parts on the forums.

Current situation is.

I have sold the engine+gearbox

I have also sold the tailshaft+cables from the vehicle with no axles. Chrisso was a bit slow to get back to me so another guy has grabbed it and he's gonna come pickup from my house which is a lot easier for me. Once again i apologise if i didnt leave u enough time i wasnt sure on the "rules".

So all i have left is a whole bunch of random parts, 2x T-18 T50's
And a complete T-18 Diff with tailshaft+Cables i want to sell it all as one "kit" for around $200-$250.

*I also have 2 sets of front struts if they are any use to someone im pretty happy to give a lot of the incidental (uncommon/unpopular/worthless) parts away for free if people want to pick them up. If i have to freight them i would rather not bother unless u are very desperate.

Nutter86
28th September 2008, 11:27 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vbman @ Sep 28 2008, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=593784)</div>
Sorry if ive pissed anyone off this is my first time selling parts on the forums.

Current situation is.

I have also sold the tailshaft+cables from the vehicle with no axles. Chrisso was a bit slow to get back to me so another guy has grabbed it and he's gonna come pickup from my house which is a lot easier for me. Once again i apologise if i didnt leave u enough time i wasnt sure on the "rules".

And a complete T-18 Diff with tailshaft+Cables i want to sell it all as one "kit" for around $200-$250.

*I also have 2 sets of front struts if they are any use to someone im pretty happy to give a lot of the incidental (uncommon/unpopular/worthless) parts away for free if people want to pick them up. If i have to freight them i would rather not bother unless u are very desperate.[/b]
Pm sent

Chrisso
29th September 2008, 11:19 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vbman @ Sep 28 2008, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=593784)</div>

Current situation is.

*I also have 2 sets of front struts if they are any use to someone im pretty happy to give a lot of the incidental (uncommon/unpopular/worthless) parts away for free if people want to pick them up. If i have to freight them i would rather not bother unless u are very desperate.[/b]

Will take the complete diff in lieu of the partial one being sold. Sorry I was a bit slow getting back, was moving my deceased grandmothers estate the last couple of days. You've got all my details (address and phone number), so if you send me your bank details I'll deposit the money today.

Chris

taz_rx
29th September 2008, 01:20 PM
Hey mate, sorry for the off topic'ness, but you seem like a good person to ask.

Could you tell me if your T18 T50's have the same shifter position as the JDM ones right at the back, or are they a few inches further forward like where they are on a Ke30-55 K40/50??

VBman
30th September 2008, 09:03 PM
Chrisso and nutter are both very keen for this diff im nor sure what do do :s

The T-18 T50 shifter position is in the same spot at the AE86 one i had, they are also interchangeable.

Nutter86
1st October 2008, 01:43 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vbman @ Sep 30 2008, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=594702)</div>

The T-18 T50 shifter position is in the same spot at the AE86 one i had, they are also interchangeable.[/b]
Sorry Chrisso i asked for the diff first!

Chrisso
1st October 2008, 12:17 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nutter86 @ Oct 1 2008, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=594807)</div>
Sorry Chrisso i asked for the diff first![/b]

I feel pretty shafted given I was the 4th reply in the thread asking for diff parts, and the parts I asked for were sold on me. However, no hard feelings. VBman I'll make life easy for you - Nutter you can have the diff.

Regards,
Chris

taz_rx
2nd October 2008, 11:49 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vbman @ Sep 30 2008, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=594702)</div>

The T-18 T50 shifter position is in the same spot at the AE86 one i had, they are also interchangeable.[/b]

Thanx for that mate. :2thumbs:

Just on the "interchange-ability" though, aren't T18 ones 20 spline, and AE86 22 spline outputs?