PDA

View Full Version : 4ac T50 plus other ae71/ke70 parts

Hokey
23rd September 2008, 10:08 AM
hey,

parting out the drivetrain from my ae spec ke70.

ITEMS:
4ac: Runs well, heaps of power. faster than most other 4ac. drifts 2nd in the dry well. 3rd gear in the wet with ease. come and test drive before i pull it out. comes with a good clutch and all accessories from the radiator to the clutch. come with upgraded alternator aswell. much more power over stock. freshly rebuilt

t50: replaced a broke one with this gearbox that i got from the wreckers. shifts well with no noises.

borgwarner diff: 3.9 ratio. slight whine. open centre. i can weld it for you if you want

taco dash: good for replacing the clock.

std ke70 struts: brand new brake lines a few months ago, good balljoints, road worth pads, discs prolly undersize.

full 2 inch exhaust: suits 4ac in ke/aesevs. can be easily joined onto a set of extractors for 4age/2tg whatever.

PRICES:

4ac: 100 with everything from radiator to the clutch including upgraded alternator. has to be test driven to really see the condition and power.

t50: 250 or 280 including the tailshaft.

diff: 50 open 100 welded won't include tailshaft but could probably get one if needed

dash: 30

struts: 30

exhaust: 100 with all mounts etc

kilsyth vic. about 30 mins east of the city.

pm here or call 0438679977

car will be driving for prolly anothe couple weeks max so make sure you get in before then:)

4AC power
23rd September 2008, 08:41 PM
can i grab the speed cable that u screw onto the T50 gearbox??

Hokey
23rd September 2008, 10:32 PM
hmm not sure yet. might still need it. i might be able to source another one. i'll pm you if i can

- Calvin

sleeper92
23rd September 2008, 11:45 PM
PM sent