PDA

View Full Version : WTB - DIFF AND GEARBOX

topher
26th June 2011, 08:40 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a new diff and gearbox for my AE86.

Details
Diff G-Series, not phased about the gearing ratio, diff needs to have disc brakes can does not have to have an LSD but one would be preferred. I'm unsure of what these are worth so feel free to shot me a pm with what you are after for your diff. I'd prefer for the diff to be located in Melbourne.

Gearbox
I'm after a W58 box, no too fused about condition would prefer one in working order to avoid a full rebuild before placing it into the car. If the diff comes with the 4A - W bellhousing i will pay extra for the bellhousing. Again would prefer for this to be located in melbourne if possible. I have an idea of what these are worth however i am willing to pay extra for a good condition item. Please PM me with you what your after for your box.

Cheers

Chris

stevo2281
18th July 2011, 04:53 PM
Hi l have a diff 4 sale. It not a G-Series but if the diff is 4 a ae86-ke70 it about as good as thay cum. It's listed in car parts 4 sale as " Tuff AE86-KE70 diff" it's probable a bit more $ than a g-series but u get what u pay 4.

japan86
18th July 2011, 05:06 PM
pm sent mate

Turkish-86
24th July 2011, 11:54 AM
hey mate ive got a w58 gearbox that i want to get rid of, it has a conversion kit to suit 4age and a excedy carbon compisite clutch( about $850) im in adelaide but could ship.

topher
25th July 2011, 11:33 AM
hey mate ive got a w58 gearbox that i want to get rid of, it has a conversion kit to suit 4age and a excedy carbon compisite clutch( about $850) im in adelaide but could ship.

What would you want for the above kit??? Has the clutch been used much?
Cheers.

Turkish-86
25th July 2011, 08:12 PM
chasing 1700, the clutch hasn been used at all. and its a geniune w58 box.