PDA

View Full Version : anyone up for anything this weekend?

plohl
2nd July 2011, 03:06 PM
wouldnt mind catching up/ heading for a run this weekend if anyone is keen.

pm me!

Low Style
2nd July 2011, 07:22 PM
going to eatons hill tavren to right myself off :)

70XIN
2nd July 2011, 07:56 PM
Lol nice

plohl
2nd July 2011, 08:26 PM
haha, i think my house mate is going there now haha

timbo
3rd July 2011, 12:35 AM
Very poor to do anything other than grab a bottle of whiskey, scounge up $4 worth of silver for some coke and go to a mates bday/house warming full of yuppies and dream about rebuilding my smallport.

plohl
3rd July 2011, 05:18 PM
I hope everyone pulled up better than i did! my house mates are a bad influence.

plohl
12th August 2011, 11:05 AM
Anyone doing anything tonight? I'm thinking late night catch up/run if anyone is keen. pm me.

timbo
12th August 2011, 05:29 PM
do something sunday shane, getting on the sauce tonight... but a sunday cruise would be nice.

plohl
13th August 2011, 09:41 AM
How'd the sauce go haha?

Yeah, sunday would be good. early morning or evening? I have to be at the airport at like 5 monday morning though :(

timbo
14th August 2011, 01:37 PM
Oh true! Sauce was good. Did a bit of driving yesterday so the fuel is a bit low, what did you have in mind?

plohl
17th August 2011, 10:37 PM
yeah, i was just going to go for a bit of a run but got distracted sunday arvo.

now i am in mulwala for work :(
Will be home for the weekend, so thinking of heading for a drive at some point.

timbo
19th August 2011, 11:56 AM
Well if you've still got my number give me a yell, I'm always keen for a drive. Ended up doing Mt Glorious backwards, up through Fernvale, last weekend. Plenty of cops about so it was rather "tame", but did have the occasional Roberts your fathers brother.

racsov
22nd August 2011, 09:05 PM
so are people keen to start doing sunday night runs again or does no one drive anymore?

trikzlane
22nd August 2011, 09:38 PM
i will once the car is going

timbo
23rd August 2011, 12:15 PM
Sorry about not getting back to about Sunday Shane, too poor to afford credit atm... Hope you had a good one!

I'm pretty keen to catch up with everyone again, its been a while.

haveaparty
23rd August 2011, 12:34 PM
im keen to go for runs but i only got a 4wd hilux and would be pointless driving it round with u guys. unless someone has a spare passenger seat :)

marvis
23rd August 2011, 01:44 PM
I'm usually keen in the datsun for the lolz.

plohl
23rd August 2011, 10:11 PM
No problem tim, breakky was pretty cool, but my mate on his bike got raped by a hidden copper (he was hiding behind a guard rail, at the end of a long straight. Sneaky bastard. Very unfortunate.

im super keen to start catching up again!

haveaparty
23rd August 2011, 10:38 PM
I promote a meet and greet. Who cares wat car u come in. No cruising, just get to a destination and talk smack, meet like minded ppl. Maybe have a sausage sizzle and a few sneaky beers.

timbo
24th August 2011, 12:03 AM
No problem tim, breakky was pretty cool, but my mate on his bike got raped by a hidden copper (he was hiding behind a guard rail, at the end of a long straight. Sneaky bastard. Very unfortunate.

im super keen to start catching up again!

Fuggin kents!

plohl
24th August 2011, 09:02 PM
^yep

Yeah, meet and great would be good. Even catching up with people at the odd jdmst meet is good.

timbo
25th August 2011, 11:16 AM
Indeed. Camping this weekend but maybe we should get a few cars together for the weekend after. Up nebo, glorious then to fernvale.

Also can someone pm me when those jdmst meets are on, I always forget to look on the forum...

haveaparty
25th August 2011, 01:10 PM
but if its a 'cruise' ppl might not come if they dont own or drive a toyota, cause its broken or unregoed or something. thats y i thought just goin to a park or something for a bbq and beers, that way u can rock up in watever u want.