PDA

View Full Version : 4age turbo setups.

Anticeptik
17th July 2011, 08:33 PM
within the last few weeks ive seriously considered giving my ae71 some boost.
I started out wanting a sc12 on her but after doing a bit of reading cost efficiency vs power ive figure turbo would be the better option.

Ive basically got a stock internal small port ae92 motor, fuel wise i ran 3/8 aluminium line to a 2ltr surge tank, vl pump and lift pump. so id think its safe to assume ive got the fuel sorted i have a set of supra injectors to chuck in as well when i need a tune.

basically what info im after is different setups people have gone, ecus, turbos, power figures, tricks etc.
ive done a bit of reading and defiantly got mixed vibes off what people believe works and doesn't

R&D Mechanical
19th July 2011, 01:14 PM
So is it a 4agze? or 4age? gtes are good but you have to upgrade everything or it will destroy shit lol if its only a 4age you will only be able to run small boost, lots of ecus to choose from, just get a t25g believe it or not t28s are too big

Anticeptik
20th July 2011, 01:54 AM
nah its just a ge, wasnt planning on running any more than stock actuator boost.
i was more interested in ecu choices from people and turbo/cam combinations
ive allways just ran a remap on nistune but cant go down that path now

destory shit interms of driveline?
ive got a w58 and im jigging up my s series now to chuck the mounts on something beefier, so i should be sweet in that department