PDA

View Full Version : Ke70 front lip diy - help and ideas!!!!

stix
25th July 2011, 05:55 PM
so ive seen a few *E7*'s around with some DIY lips and some legit lips. seeing the legit ones are super hard to find and expensive ive decided on a more cheap/ gay option. What are some other cars front lips that can be used to be bolted on (with some fabrication) to look good. Please post pics of different options. Also some garden edging front lips. Give me some ideas, i dont really have one at all

Sam-Q
25th July 2011, 05:58 PM
I think quite a few people have used a trimmed down Cressida lip

stix
25th July 2011, 06:50 PM
what type cressy?
MX63?

Sam-Q
25th July 2011, 07:18 PM
83 I think? the real common one with the 7M engine

*E7*
25th July 2011, 09:38 PM
one of my mates works at a prestige panelbeaters, so he's modified canards off a porsche, and bmw bits for his sprinter, but i don't have pics.

they're a bit more subtle than most of the stuff you see.

cooter
25th July 2011, 10:56 PM
hit up jmorley on here, he did one for his slant front using garden edging and it turned out great. i was a bit skeptical bout how it would look but it looks sweet. id just say take ur time getting it perfect

jmorley
25th July 2011, 11:40 PM
yer man i would use garden edging looks good if you take ure time u can put bits of ali behind it so u can flair it out so it dont go straight down hit me a pm if ya want some more info

jmorley
25th July 2011, 11:43 PM
if you look in my biuld thread there is a close up pic of the lip n ull see what i meen about flairing it out

stix
26th July 2011, 02:11 AM
yeah cheers heaps for the advice. My brother just showed me one to buy so I think im gonna buy a MADHOUSE style front lip. its the chin lip so im preety keen on that. Other advice would be:where can i buy quad lights and chrome bars, and how much would I expect to pay?????

Jacobxxx
26th July 2011, 10:00 AM
Quad lights from Malaysia are about $350 delivered, same for chrome bars with end caps.

Message AJPS as he sells Madhouse lips.

PRIMRK
26th July 2011, 11:09 AM
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/520945.jpg
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/520946.jpg
these where made of white flexible plastic used for laminate timber walls or something, bit more ridged than the garden edges and we got 2 cars done with one $10 length so its cheep too, and yeh i got bored and made buck teeth for the mx5...