PDA

View Full Version : where to get new bride fixed back plus rails?

s13 james
25th July 2011, 07:53 PM
as the title says im interested in getting a new fixed back bride plus rails,done abit of a search on google
for dealers in sydney and nothing at all other than links to boostloozin.dose everyone buy online from japan?ive never bought online before and am a little worried to with all the rip-off storys as its not going to be cheap

xero
25th July 2011, 08:18 PM
www.gorillaindustries.com.au
www.jdmyard.com.au
www.otomoto.com.au
www.musecret.com.au

clearly you didnt try very hard. all places are in sydney, all can supply what you want.

wont be cheap though...

johl
25th July 2011, 08:45 PM
i bought a brand new bride zeta 3 for near on 1400 and my mate bought a velo for less than half and it hurts to say it but the velo is a better seat. velo is also street legal unlike the bride. just food for thought any way mate

FoldKing86
25th July 2011, 08:53 PM
Try Jesse Streeter, many people i know and myself have spent many thousands with him and will continue to do so, especially items out of Japan, why??

Simple, knows his shit, has the contacts without the mark up of others. Will beat anyone's price, and doesn't even have to try, well its been good for me so far touch wood.

Im sure like myself and others you will have no problems with Jesse.

dartsun75@gmail.com

johl
25th July 2011, 08:58 PM
^^^^ what he said. pretty much the only place i shop. and it gets delivered faster than auspost can get you something from another state

FoldKing86
25th July 2011, 09:10 PM
^^^^ what he said. pretty much the only place i shop. and it gets delivered faster than auspost can get you something from another state

More like quicker then Auspost getting something to the next town!!

s13 james
25th July 2011, 09:46 PM
thanks guys,might look into velo then