PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Random stuff.. and stuff.

Deeken
1st September 2011, 11:46 AM
Hey guys, in need of some new camber tops for my ae86 struts as the pillow ball has flogge out and started making a knocking sound like my struts loose :/ would prefer relatively new ones, or gc used..

Also looking for 6kg front coilover springs for ae86 struts, new or gc used.. would like a pair that are fairly short free height so I can get my car lower.

Cheers guys.

haveaparty
1st September 2011, 12:10 PM
Hey mate. I got s13 cusco camber tops if ur keen. Only gotta elongate couple holes slightly

Deeken
1st September 2011, 01:28 PM
How much is only slightly? Would you have pics? Also do they fit onto the ae86 strut?

haveaparty
1st September 2011, 08:05 PM
I'll take some pics and also how much should need to elongate. I had them on Ke struts so should fit urs fine. Send me ur number and I'll txt ya pics. 0417190689

slide86
1st September 2011, 08:09 PM
take the bearing to a bearing shop, they will be able to match it........thats what i did. cost me $30 for one

Deeken
2nd September 2011, 01:27 AM
I'll take some pics and also how much should need to elongate. I had them on Ke struts so should fit urs fine. Send me ur number and I'll txt ya pics. 0417190689

Sorry Brett, I was buying some stuff from AJPS, and Dave rang me and got in my ear about some 86 cusco camber tops.. may aswell got with specifically designed stuff..

Deeken.

Deeken
2nd September 2011, 01:29 AM
take the bearing to a bearing shop, they will be able to match it........thats what i did. cost me $30 for one

Hmm never thought of that.. Might take a look at that and possibly sell them with new bearings or something.. I was looking at them as a throw away anyway.. so any money I can make back will be awesome :)

Cheers!