PDA

View Full Version : 20V 4AGE turbo motor, excedy clutch, T50, tailshaft and T series diff with TRD 2way LSD, full set up!

stefan
13th September 2011, 01:19 PM
Hey Everyone,

As much as I don't want to do this, unfortunately I can't afford to put my sprinter back on the road at this point in time, and seeing as I don't wont to sell the car I'm going to try and part it out.
Like most instances I'll put the motor and driveline up and if that sells the rest of the car will follow, if it doesn't sell then I'll get the car running and put the whole thing up for sale.

Here is the list:

Motor:
-4age silver top 20v head in standard form, cams, injectors etc
-4agze 7 rib bottom end, standard internals, minor freshen up when put together, seals, bearings etc
-new timing belt, water pump etc
-quad throttles retained
-rwd set up with jdm waterpump housing
-custom alloy plenum made by extreme custom engineering
-xr6 bov
-brand new cast iron exhast manifold 16v drilled to suit 20v
-HKS gt2510 hasn't done many km's and it looks that way too (realy don't want to get rid of this turbo) with braided lines
-complete exhaust system 2 1/2'
-custom alluminium piping on both sides, will need turbo side redone as that side isn't finished
-520x250x75 (approx) intercooler, perfect fit acros the front of a sprinter
-microtech lt10 ecu
-microtech x4 ignitor
-bosch coils x4
-custom 9.5mm ignition leads

$4000 for the complete motor package
or $1000 for turbo side, $1000 for plunum and intercooler, $1000 for ignition setup, and $1500 for complete motor with quads and no manifolds.

Gearbox:
-good condition T50, no noises or crunches
-212mm flywheel from memory, will have to confirm this
-excedy brass button clutch, only travelled low kms

$500 for gearbox set up if seperated.

Diff:
-series 2 T series T18 diff with sway bar mounts
-good brake shoes and cylinders
-hand brake cables
-very tight TRD 2way lsd
-t series back, s series front tail shaft

$1200 for diff set up, or $1000 plus standard s series so I can keep the car rolling

The car was making 175hp atw on 7psi through a rb20 t3, I have since got rid of the turbo as it was quite laggy so I still have to find a turbo for the set up and will edit the add once one is found.

This setup never gave me any issues and all the ecu side of things was bought brand new when put in the car, i don't have pics at the moment but do have a video of the car at the track, will put all these up shortly, or you can look through my topics and there may be something there.

At the moment I'm going to put $5000 on the whole set up as I'd like to sell it as a complete driveline start up package, will also throw a radiator in and engine and transmission mounts as well.

The prices in red are for seperating the whole setup, the motor will only be seperated if I can get buyers for all parts, WILL NOT seperate the motor unless everything is spoken for.
I will seperate into motor, gearbox and diff but that's as far as I'll go at the moment, I won't part the engine out.
All offers heard, any questions just give me a yell.

Located on south side of brisbane, will freight at buyers expense

Cheers Stefan (0400 142 370)

Small pic of engine with old turbo set up.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/137/post4592612685462381970.jpg/

stefan
26th October 2011, 08:23 AM
SOLD