PDA

View Full Version : what is this plug 4age bigport wireing loom? how to identify injectors?

sld sho
15th September 2011, 07:48 PM
hey guys ive done a search couldnt find anything. i want to know is there anyway of knowing the order of the injector plugs ie. which plug is 1? which plug is 2 etc etc

and also what is the plug in the photo picutre it is white and other cabel is black with orange trace. the white cabel runs to injector wire the thick white one and the black orange trace goes to the distributor loom area.

any help is greatly appreciated!

Arch
15th September 2011, 08:35 PM
ummmm from memory its intake air temp... but i could be wrong...

Nikkojoe
15th September 2011, 08:45 PM
Deffinately NOT air intake temp as stated above, which has a light green and brown wire, not to mention a different shape plug.

It COULD be injector fuse connector, missing the injector fuse part but I haven't looked at an ae82 loom in ages. Black orange is an ignition source, so if the other end goes to the injectors then it must be the power feed for them (from memory fused with 10amp fuse).

What ae82 is it? Round pink injectors? Grey square injectors?

sld sho
15th September 2011, 08:45 PM
what it have to be pluge in for the car to start

Nikkojoe
15th September 2011, 09:28 PM
It plugs into nothing, a fuse is probably meant to go into it as i said in my post.

sld sho
15th September 2011, 09:32 PM
grey square injectors!

Skylar
15th September 2011, 10:10 PM
I was going to say fuse earlier but wasn't sure.

Injector order doesn't matter, they're all fired at the same time. Plug them in however you feel like.