PDA

View Full Version : Sr20det , fully forged , over 15k spent , 217rwkw , must see !

imran10
17th September 2011, 07:39 PM
I bought this SR20DET off a friend but unfortunatly due to still being on my P's i have decided it probably wasn't the best idea. I tend to be a bit anal about these things so i got the engine fully checked over by a mechanic before I bought it and is mechanically in A1 condition. The engine is producing over 200 RWKW at only 15 PSI and has had over $15,000 spent on it (all recipts will be provided on inspection). only thing the engine needs to run is an intercooler and a radiator due to a bump on the front end (happened before I bought it).

I am only after what the engine owes me which is $6,500 so reasonable offers only.

Dont hesitate to call me on 0423 612 073.

Cheers, Imran Emirali.

Seller location: Nsw, Sydney, Penrith.

imran10
19th September 2011, 11:13 PM
bumpp

pen15
20th September 2011, 07:56 AM
a spec list of the motor would be good aka what selves are being used what cams and internals it has pistons and sizes ect ect might make it a little easier to sell

cheers
mat

imran10
20th September 2011, 08:26 PM
a spec list of the motor would be good aka what selves are being used what cams and internals it has pistons and sizes ect ect might make it a little easier to sell

cheers
mat

thanks matt ill get that up