PDA

View Full Version : vic - COOL parts sale, mainly ae86 stuff suspension/seats/wheels ect.

ghettorolla
19th October 2011, 12:42 PM
sup.

im putting my 86 on hold for a while ... mainly cause it hates me.
so yeah ive decided if its gonna sit there ... its not gonna need all this crap.

you should totally buy it.

for sale

-S13 front end - BC gold s13 coilovers (height and damper adj) VGC with ae86 cambertops LCA's / s13 knuckles w/cut n shut arms / brakes and rotors / custom made front sway bar / torana castor rods. all with either nolothane or whiteline bushes.
-$600

-BC gold ae86 rear coilovers VGC, (height adjustable spring seat and separate shock type) comes with whiteline adjustable panhard rod to bolt into an 86 diff.
-$400

-to suit ae86 - Drivers side zeta 2 genuine bride seat with genuine rail, slight tear in the r/h bolster .... otherwise in good condition.
$400

-2x 15x10 -26 superlights with 195/50r15s on them ... one wheel has a bit of gutter rash, the other is mint .... tyres are pretty much bald... silver.
$300 pair

-hydro handbrake new and unused
$100

-nardi classic steering wheel (silver center) and horn button (vgc) come with anodised blue quick release
$150

-ae86 diff assembly with locked center axels brakes ect (complete)
$300

- ae86 tailshaft
$50

ille think of more shit later .... but yeah that all im selling at the moment,
ive got some doors and a hatch and bits n pieces like fuel systems and heaps of rotary
crap so yeah ... let me know i might have it.

dave.

cbf posting
so pick up only
the stuff dosent need to sell so yeah i can wait.

and dont bother pmmm in me ... cus im shit at replying
use the contact number ^

... items are located in se burbs

exquisit
20th October 2011, 06:44 PM
if u change ur mind bout the superlights n posting let me know