PDA

View Full Version : VIC - KE70 Like New 4AGE Exhaust and New Brake Lines CHEAP!!!!!

Bluterus
9th November 2011, 05:37 PM
Hi,
People got some stuff left over from my build.

Item: (2" Exhaust ONLY) Was fitted to a KE70 with 4AGE fitted with TRD 4-1 copy extractors

Description: There is one muffler at the back of the car that can just be unbolted as it has a flange at the end of the muffler. The end of the muffler dumps to the floor so its loud! Going turbo so going to get a 2.5" system made up.

Condition: This is a like new exhaust still all nice and black painted. The gaskets are still silver and the gasket glue is still orange so barely used. It has one spot with scuff marks where it scraped the ground a little from the car being too low. Was only fitted for 20km drive and that's it.

Price: $150obo Cheap as chips for a brand new exhaust! Would be better suited for track use as its loud as fuck but didn't bother me as I like stuff loud. Paid $320 to have it made up.

Pickup: Bayswater, Vic

claw
9th November 2011, 07:30 PM
I Will buy the exhau7

Bluterus
9th November 2011, 10:22 PM
Both sold pending payment

Sprinter Freak
12th November 2011, 01:33 AM
hey mate did you end up selling the extractors?

Bluterus
12th November 2011, 09:15 AM
hey mate did you end up selling the extractors?
Hey man extractors weren't included but I can see how it would end like that. It was off my ke70 with 4age and extractors.
Better check if the now buying it understands that.

Sprinter Freak
12th November 2011, 12:37 PM
oh ok i get you, my mistake. just thought because you said you were going turbo you would need a new set of extractors, and you would have no need for your old ones.

Bluterus
14th November 2011, 03:37 PM
Yeah sorry dude already sold the headers for like $225. Would be a bargain if it was whole exhaust and headers for $180.

People price drop on the exhaust need it gone so open to offers.

Doesn't anyone need a new zorst thats done professionaly and not a back yarder?

bally
15th November 2011, 03:44 PM
Hey mate have you still got the exhaust? If so Ill come and pick it up tonight.
Call me on 0431 367 863.

Cheers,
Bally

Bluterus
16th November 2011, 10:24 AM
Sold people!!!!