PDA

View Full Version : Trying to make some room and a little cash sale,from Interior/exterior accesorys to pod filters,driving lights and rims

Joshie_Mcslide
12th November 2011, 09:28 AM
I've got a very random pile of gear I wanna sell/get rid of!
I'll make a quick itemized & numbered list,with a rough price for each.
If anyones interested in anything,get at me via PM if anyone wants pics,I know your gunna!

1. one (front)pair of black on black mesh seat covers with white pipping,head rests and one odd front cover included....New in pack,I only needed the back seat,Boring and cheap - $5

2. Almost new Pod Filter,I payed $30 for it,had it fitted up and used it for about a month give or take,has a bit of a mark where it was rubbing...but it's basically brand new,I think it's cleanable anyway? why pay $30 when you can have mine for $10

3. Pair of 100w,6inch spotlights,were in good working condition when removed from car and been boxed in storage since,Think I have a Spare relay and switch too!
Cleaned these up last night and somehow this morning one of the lenz's has cracked,I assume one of the kids dropped it....$50 and I'll pick up some white plastic hella covers tomorrow to chuck in as well because of the cracked lenz! (previously fitted to my daihatsu)

4. Pair of 50w driving lights,blu/white light globes,come with x2 spare globes,mounting screws and some wiring is included if needed but these have no relay or switch, $40 (previously fitted to my daihatsu)

5. saas flat bottom sports s/wheel,14" diameter with padded horn button(nice and legal for those later model cars without airbags)was previously fitted to my Daihatsu,in good condition $50

6. JDM Chrome GT Fender/wing mirrors,Datsun Z style copys,but would suit many early,era specific cars(1600,180b,200b,stanza,sun​ny,Early Toyota celeca,corolla's?,What ever you wanna stick them on......I bought them for the 1971 Daihatsu I had,but they were never fitted! $70obo

7.I've got a s2/3 RX4 boot badge,mounts over the boot lock,spinning lock cover thing is missing/broken off...for this price one of you rotary fan boys can stick it on your bedroom wall....$5

8. One pair of EB/ED(might fit EA?)falcon/fairmont amber side markers/Indicators/Reputers $5

9. X2 Performance Alloy wheels,Chrome center caps in good condition,complete that set or replace a missing one and have one spare $20

10. VDO Tachometer,Max 70000rpm redline,works with 1,2,3,4,5,6 or 8cyl cars...just adjust switches at the rear to suit your application,in ok to good condition..was working when removed,but that was a while ago,and its since gotten a cracked lense from being in storage,may be replacable?... $25

11. One chrome on blue leather,sort of roundy,tear shaped aftermarket shift knob,might be saas? good used condition,grub screws,one used nylon tread and the allan key to fit it all included,$10

12. X1 old school dish s/wheel & boss kit to suit EJ-HR Holden,average condition..could do with a clean up and re-trim,but otherwise its sound,no buckels,bends or twists,3 bolt type boss could suit speedway type car..$50obo

13. x1 10inch Kenwood sub woofer,In average cosmetic condition but funily enough it works fine!...add some doof doof to your ride for only $30!

14. I also have an in car Bass level controller,it's from a cadence 5ch amp,but might work with others?,comes with(ethernet type)cable,yours for $5

15. Also I have a 13.5inch,White pearl/glitter colored,JDM style steering wheel....In alright second/third hand condition,I purchased it from ebay a few weeks back...but it was too white for my interior and not in as good as condition as I was led to believe so I bought a new one almost the same in beige!,spokes have been previously glued,and center spoke has some slight movement,still be good for skids...my loss is your gain.......$50! (I payed $82 after postage)

16. looking to sell my 13x6.5" performance superlights,not %100 on the offset but they fit a Mira with decent poke,maybe +25 to ......I'd say they're originally Early mazda RX Rims? 2 have slight curb damage but roll fine,no buckles,bends etc.......Looking for around $300obo with tyres,$320 without tyres......I don't really want the tyres nor could i be bothered taking them off,hence the $20...thats $300obo, OR BEST OFFER PEOPLE!!
thats right im taking reasonable offers on these suckers!

Sorry for the add structure.....I cut n pasted it from the Facebook buy swap n sell page,which isn't really make specific,soo,cheers for reading!