PDA

View Full Version : WTB Manual AE86 Trueno/Levin in Sydney, NSW

_Dee
10th December 2011, 05:40 PM
Interested in buying a Manual ae86 trueno or levin in Sydney area, NSW. No turboed or supercharged engines, just want a clean simple ae86 with 4age 16v, or silver/black top 20v swapped. Has to have rego and rust free OR at least on replaceable parts such as front guards, hood, door or boot, obviously the lest or even none the better but i know a mint condition one is hard to find but either way if you have a ae86 for sale within the sydney area in NSW just hit me up with a text 0422126939, im willing to drive no further than 1 hour away from sydney to look at the car. Will pay decent cash =)

Cheers,
Dee

turn69up
10th December 2011, 08:05 PM
Lol

Jimmee1990
10th December 2011, 11:47 PM
I think you'll probably need to offer to drive a bit more than hour from Sydney to find what you're after, what you're describing is going to be a very hard car to find. Maybe lower your standards on rust and fix it yourself and save some dollars and you'll have more luck finding one?

FoldKing86
11th December 2011, 08:58 AM
If your still interested in a car hit me up in march/April next year.

I MAY be persuaded to sell in order to get my own GT86.

Otherwise good luck with your search

AE86 parts and cars seem to come and go, 1 month they are every where then it dies of for a few months.

_Dee
12th December 2011, 12:49 AM
@FoldKing86 yeh no worries im not in that much of a rush looking for one so i dont mind waiting till around then i have a daily atm so yeh thanks

@Jimmee1990 well i put 1 hour away because i dont think any of my mates would drive that with with me to check out an ae86 then drive back so i can buy it hence i put around there but then again maybe they will just left it around 1 hour to be safe. I dont mind rust but depends where abouts like if its rust on any of the places thats harder to fix and require cutting and replacing panels i dont really have the funds for it, there is one im interested but atm its been deposited so im waiting on the seller to let me know how it goes, there are others that its my budget and in the condition that i described but was turboed etc so yeh thanks =)