PDA

View Full Version : DESPERATELY need Tarago Mag Wheel Nuts! (NSW)

stranoster
13th January 2012, 03:39 PM
I have some old mag wheels:

Like these, from a Tarago. I'm fitting them on my RT142 corona, to replace some really unsafe Skyline rims. I've just had new tyres fitted and found that my wheelnuts have disappeared!! If anyone has a set, I've checked most local wreckers and Toyota dealer (who've ordered some at a huge price :crying:), so if anyone has an alternative, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Cheers

*E7*
13th January 2012, 05:46 PM
ae71 alloy wheels, ma61 wheels, mx73 cressida, ae86 sprinter, mx83 cressida, basically every toyota with alloy wheels used the same nuts.

any local wrecker would have throwon out thousands of these over the years. you really shouldn't have too much trouble finding some.

good luck.

stranoster
13th January 2012, 08:51 PM
Every wrecker within 100km hasn't got any, it's absolutely ridiculous. I even checked a few heaps myself, they're all steel wheels on the wrecks that I could find. If you guys have any local wreckers with a bundle, I'd pay you a little finders fee on top of sending them up? Anything is cheaper than a Toyota genuine.

LukeKE11
13th January 2012, 09:17 PM
I have a full set of 16 here. I would want $40 for the set plus post. I'm from SA

stranoster
13th January 2012, 09:21 PM
That's A-OK with me :) Send a message, I'll arrange the bank transfer now?

LukeKE11
13th January 2012, 10:50 PM
i replied to your last pm about the taillight.