PDA

View Full Version : Parts cleanout speakers, and other items T18 interior/carpet free/cheap 1 week only or will be thrown out!!

jakel
14th January 2012, 11:02 PM
So I need to get rid of all this stuff some of it is free and most of it will be thrown out on mon the 23th if it is not gone.

RA40? is a celica seat - $15 *** will be cut up for the rails if not sold before date above

T18 carpet every bit except for boot, pretty shitty condition around drivers floor but hey its FREE!!! Will be thrown out if not gone before the date above

T 3t/2t C or G extractors bit rough but do their job - $50

T18 Dash cluster have 2 of these they have factory volts and oil pressure $5ea
T18 heater core and fan - $10 for both you want one you have to take both and do what you want with the other unless you want 1 but want it posted and ill thrown out the other one haha.

Have alot more speakers than I thought,

They where all working last time I had them in a car, all pictured are $10 a pair or take the lot for $20 (speakers only) Pretty sure I have more somewhere @ $5 a pair if buying them all.

6x9 speaker boxes - $10

6x9 speaker spacers about 2" maybe 3" off the top of my head - $10 also have 6" ones as well $10 or $15 for both. $5

T18 interior parts all that is pictured is all I have the rest is probably in the bin - free

Tools from my T18 with jack all that is there in the picture is all that I have - FREE

T18 seatbelts should be all of the front and rear look to be in good condition - $20 for them all
T18 rear wiper bottle will come with a motor as well. - free

T18 wiper bottle and overflow bottle in one - free

T18 hood lining good condition - $5

Actually thats about it will have more stuff once this is all gone, and can do a good deal if someone wants pretty much all of it.

ALL PICTURES ARE HERE BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO LARGE TO UPLOAD ON HERE.

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/57403-parts-cleanout-speakers-and-other-items-t18-interiorcarpet-freecheap-1-week-only-or-will-be-thrown-out/page__gopid__577616#entry577616

pt_y2k
14th January 2012, 11:53 PM
Il take that strut brace..:) you around tomor?

jakel
15th January 2012, 12:00 AM
All of the braces are spoken for already, sorry.

Delazy
15th January 2012, 09:18 AM
ill take the 38/38 weber...pm me bank details + shipping to tassie :)

jakel
22nd January 2012, 07:04 PM
dited anything that says free is going in the bin at work on wednesday now as I only just edited it with more free stuff.Let me kn
ow if you want it, can send stuff if desperate.