PDA

View Full Version : 86/4AGTE Local Build Help [Birkdale/BNE]

thermos33
18th January 2012, 08:38 PM
Hi there guys,

I'm still very new to the whole car building business and you will probably find out soon when I eventually post up a build post :P In the next week or so [24-29 Jan] I'm planning on putting a 4agte into the 86 I have.. Only problem is that I'm still quite new and quite a few things are likely to elude me such as sticking the timing belt on correctly and the wiring =\ I have pretty much all of the parts to go and was wondering if there was anyone in the area that would like to come around and through in a helpful hand and some advice for some good fun and a few beers and a bbq or what not in return?

Much appreciated, Daniel :D

pt_y2k
18th January 2012, 09:35 PM
If your stuck on wiring id only be delighted to help,and any mechanical bits for that matter too.:) ya might find my thick irish accent hard to understand tho..:P

timbo
18th January 2012, 10:13 PM
Keen to lend a hand.

Low Style
19th January 2012, 07:40 AM
ya might find my thick irish accent hard to understand tho..:P

Above is a correct statement :P

I am willing to come help turn spanners

thermos33
19th January 2012, 07:30 PM
Very much appreciated guys :D Though I don't think I could fit anymore people into the shed or feed you all now... turns out when you buy an 86 your bank account just vanishes... I'm still not sure what night I'l make it back into Brisbane at this point hoping for Monday night but I'l pm you all as soon as I know with details of were I hide :D

thermos33
21st January 2012, 09:22 PM
At this point guys Wed lunch and onwards will be the go :D Should be picking up the last few parts in the morning

timbo
23rd January 2012, 07:11 PM
Sounds like a plan. Will have the car back tomorrow arvo which is a bonus.