PDA

View Full Version : Ke70 Wagon rear end set up

a31Ev
13th February 2012, 02:34 PM
Hey 86dc

so i just talked a mate into buying a ke70 wagon with a standard TE front end so we got the front end sorted being the easiest and the same as a 86
but im stumped on what to do with the rear end at the moment its on 2" lowering blocks and it handles like crap borderline dangerous haha
so i need to tips on what to run i have been told sierra shock silly question but suzuki or GMC sierrra ? also any model or year in particular?
im going to get the leafs reset but anyone know how much or many springs to do i want it stiff but not ridiculous, want it to handle well and when i want
to kick out easy and be predictable.

so if you could post up spec and ideas or even what you run would be much appreciated. : ) thanks guys

AJPS
13th February 2012, 02:44 PM
get better dampers

better tyres

reset leaves (not too low or stiff) (cut bump stops)

swaybar kit if you so desire

new bushes

consider adding a panhard rod

a31Ev
13th February 2012, 02:52 PM
by any chance would you happen to have 90% of that tyres are sorted not thinking about panhard atm if you have the others could you pm with cost $$

thanks heaps

kyle unwin
13th February 2012, 03:04 PM
I've done it the worst possible way. I flipped my leaves and sitting on cut bumpstops, but hey, it handles perfect, bar it being super bumpy.
I'd get the leaves reset and add another 1 or 2 to the pack. Someone told me sierra shocks are the way to go aswell, or trd blues maybe?