PDA

View Full Version : [SA] 4AGZE, Microtech ltx-8, loom and a tee fiddy

Micknofx
24th February 2012, 09:45 AM
For sale: 4AGZE, microtech ltx-8, rwd loom to suit and a t-50 box

These parts were being put together for a SC setup I havent ended up using. Staying n/a now so this stuff has to go.

4agze - early gen, low km. $800 Not a complete setup but includes lots of bits and pieces, Standard ECU, intercooler and more

LTX8, coils, RWD loom - well stored in a shed, in a cupboard, in a box, in half a roll of gladwrap - $SOLD

T-50 - High km I'm sure but only been behind a 4ac or 4age, no forced induction use, works fine - $100

Pair of MA61 rims, no tyres, one rim requires a valve (kids you get this put in for fuck all money when you get your tyres). $100

Pair of Chevoit 14/7 three spokes. Solid aussie rims, same size as MAs with offset approx the same $80

Call/sms Mick on 0421227169, can pm on here also.

Willing to do package deals and if you make a time to drop past prospect and have a look you also get to pick over the shed. It's likely that my parents will try and get you to take everything I own still at their house!

A.k.
24th February 2012, 03:20 PM
hey mate might be keen, does this package include everything i would need to convert my 86 to 4agze, i already have the box btw.
cheers mate.

Micknofx
24th February 2012, 05:37 PM
It's close to complete. You would need a ze CAS to use the loom as it stands now. Also RWD mounts. I have a good sized intercooler for the setup too, that would need some plumbing. If you want to have a look feel free to call/sms/PM to arrange a time.

Micknofx
26th February 2012, 09:06 PM
Microtech sold pending payment. Price drops on other items!! Just picture yourself cruising with fresh parts and me happy as larry with sticky new tyres on my CBR, buy buy buy!

Micknofx
11th March 2012, 09:21 PM
Bump from the dead, accepting offers!

Micknofx
19th March 2012, 11:25 AM
BUMP again, Mick needs money so prices have been slashed.

Ktas
19th March 2012, 05:34 PM
keen on gearbox, will shoot you a pm tomorrow!