PDA

View Full Version : why are people on boostcruising so stupid

scott_22
4th June 2009, 01:24 AM
seriously, i posted a topic up on there similar to NIZLAH's one on here (wanting someone to go halves in a set of coilovers as we only need either front or rear) i figured seeing as how i am chasing s13 ones i would have a better target audience on there. so i get all these questions from people like; "whats the lowest price you will take for your coilovers bro?", and "what brand are your coilovers", and even "hey bro when can i pick up those s13 rear coilies". seriously wtf. i want to stab someone right now. how fucking retarded are people? here is what i said. thought i was pretty clear that i didnt have them:
i need s13 front coilovers for my ke70. so i am thinking of buying a new set and i was wondering if anyone needs rears and is keen to go halves in buying the set. just to sweeten the deal as i will not be needing them. you can have the front camber tops.
im on the sunny coast in qld. i will post if i have to.
pm me
so i had a winge, and busted out the boostcruising racism and then got my ae86dc rep on:
READ THE THREAD PEOPLE!! i dont have the coilovers. i need someone to go halves with me as i only need the fronts. as it clearly states up the top. fuck this, im going back to ae86dc now. where people can read. beau, you have my number. call me and we will sort something out.

anyway, just had to vent to some sexy people. that can read.
thanks for reading
xoxo gossip girl

ke_70
4th June 2009, 01:53 AM
so wot?? ur goin 2 sell ur rear coilys on here then wot was the lowest price and will u post? :P

scott_22
4th June 2009, 02:03 AM
im in a stabby mood. watch it boy

sun_moon
4th June 2009, 04:45 PM
i love "heros" on there like that dumbfuck with the alfa romeo who "impresses" everyone with his "witty" comments.... havnt visited the site in years now.... was a bit to ULEH'd for me to look at.

marvis
4th June 2009, 06:57 PM
Link?

Maybe try secret drift?

driftke70
4th June 2009, 07:05 PM
what happens when you get the lower 25 percentile of australians on one web page.

dont throw 86dc too much around though, dont want them checking this site out.

AE86DORI
4th June 2009, 07:27 PM
sun moon you have no idea. yeah good thing driftke dont want idiots on dc

Danzo
4th June 2009, 07:34 PM
hey bro any leaks or knocks? whats the best price you will do on the coilovers? swap for a VN Calais steering wheel and three fluffy dice?

DAN-86
4th June 2009, 08:02 PM
hey bro any leaks or knocks? whats the best price you will do on the coilovers? swap for a VN Calais steering wheel and three fluffy dice?

Woah thats a fucken bargain right there bruh!!!! go for it

Sprinter86
4th June 2009, 08:11 PM
so hangon, i think you have to put up a price if ure selling the coilovers mate!

whats the best price you can do on the rear coilovers? will you throw the front ones in to sweeten the deal???

sun_moon
4th June 2009, 09:17 PM
sun moon you have no idea. yeah good thing driftke dont want idiots on dc

how so ?

racsov
4th June 2009, 09:38 PM
hey bro wanna do swap what sthe lowest ull go

driftke70
4th June 2009, 10:09 PM
i have a pair of rears if you would like to make a set?....

08ftwyo
5th June 2009, 12:14 AM
check my threads. swap for ke70 coilovers wid kingsprings cash my way

scott_22
5th June 2009, 12:34 AM
haha. i love you guys

todd
5th June 2009, 02:00 AM
hay m8 if u can hold dem for 5 weeks, jus cos i aint got da cash @ da mo.
if u can i will defz get dem ay

and do u kno if dey will fit mah honda? bolt str8 in or do i got to mods the parts?

cheerz broo

scott_22
5th June 2009, 02:55 AM
they will fit in da hooonda if you put s13 lower control legs in dere bro. would be hektic like ma nu fubu shirt, pants, shoes and hat dat im wearin rite now in shit.

scott_22
5th June 2009, 04:51 AM
umm i loled so hard when i read this thread that i nearly wet myself literally.
like sums up my whole winge in one thread with 2 posts. think this might be the best thread since the one with the sexy girl in it....lol
http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=426281
edit: 3 posts now....

R&D Mechanical
5th June 2009, 05:26 AM
ahh the lols at 4 in the morning :)

blair
5th June 2009, 12:44 PM
umm i loled so hard when i read this thread that i nearly wet myself literally.
like sums up my whole winge in one thread with 2 posts. think this might be the best thread since the one with the sexy girl in it....lol
http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=426281
edit: 3 posts now....

HAHAH so good!

quadeyquade
7th June 2009, 12:30 AM
hey bro can i only need like one front one and one rear one, for my skyline, wanna swap for my stock suspension?

hao.
7th June 2009, 12:58 AM
"swap you my jet ski?"

scott_22
7th June 2009, 01:01 AM
hey bro can i only need like one front one and one rear one, for my skyline, wanna swap for my stock suspension?

only got one front suspensionS left bro. but it you by that other guys jet ski, cut off your leg and promise me your first born child i might consider it. other wise its 4500ono Price drop 200

Danzo
7th June 2009, 01:13 AM
"whats your best price for cash?"

*smashes head against keyboard

Dave
7th June 2009, 01:14 AM
i feel almost sorry for these people :S

scott_22
7th June 2009, 01:29 AM
as if. anyone in their right mind would swap an rb20 gearbox, clutch and flywheel for a body board, a steering wheel and 2 12 inch subs. 800w each bro, riden it twice. thats right....twice. that makes it 2 times off brand new. fully hekitc

sun_moon
7th June 2009, 01:53 AM
as soon as "member 1" buys "member 2"'s skyline, then "member 2" will buy my car, so then i will have cash to buy your car

--Redwork--
7th June 2009, 01:57 AM
Hey scotty...

I have a full s13 front end with the bigger sr20det brakes for 1000 if your intrested... brand new ISC coilovers.. (wrong tops thought)

And on a side note the BC coil overs I recommended to you a while ago now do a hybrid set... S13 fronts with ae86/ke70 rear... Just what your need.. Even comes with the correct camber tops to suit your car...
PS.. my house mate now runs BC coilovers in his KE.. luvs em... and my other mate just put some in his BMW and their HEAPS better than befor... And he had new KONI's befor.

( can you tell I like them.. LOL)

scott_22
7th June 2009, 02:06 AM
hey dude.

i have a body board and a spare steering wheel if you wanna swap.

on a more serious note, i wanna run ca brakes so i can still roll on 14's. but how much would you sell me just the coilovers for? running different lcas so i dont need the lcas either.
thanks sexy pants

--Redwork--
7th June 2009, 02:12 AM
Don't really wanna split it up... sorry mate..
If all you need is the coil overs then just get the BC ones.. will go straight in and you get a mad rear set up aswell..

scott_22
7th June 2009, 02:23 AM
i just spent like 400 on my rear end. oh well, if you wanna swap, that body board is here for you, oh and the steering wheel. i only ridded it 2wice in 1foot glass tubes. promise.

quadeyquade
8th June 2009, 10:48 PM
Man I just went fishing, I caught some cool fish, want to swap 1 corner for like 5-6 herring?? barely used hey

blinded
8th June 2009, 10:56 PM
http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=428212&st=0&start=0

scott_22
9th June 2009, 01:33 AM
when you read threads like that, it makes you realise how 100% on the money driftke70 was with his comment.

what happens when you get the lower 25 percentile of australians on one web page.

hachirusto
9th June 2009, 11:04 PM
LOL at boostcrusing mod team , they win the award for least amount of thread moderation
http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=354510

LINK is NSFW , repeat NSFW

scott_22
9th June 2009, 11:45 PM
holy get fucked. well done. i think ae86dc should buy out boost. then moderate it to the point where it no longer exists.

--Redwork--
10th June 2009, 12:08 AM
WAY TO GO BOOSTLOSEING.... that would hands down be the most intresting thing I've ever seen on there site... Apart from the funny pics which are ocasionally good for a chuckle.

scott_22
10th June 2009, 12:44 AM
dont forget the fully sick wogs and there rides and there good taunting skills and there good spelling and grammer bro.

Frak
10th June 2009, 12:55 AM
The posts that crack me up, when a guy is selling a car, and people start asking him to part it out!!!

They'll take the rims/tyres or the bumpers etc.

yeah that's it, he'll sell all the good bits off it so he's left with all the boring stuff so he can now sell it!!!!!seriously there are some retarded people out there, I thought getting rid of leaded petrol was suppose to reduce retardism?!?!?!

--Redwork--
10th June 2009, 01:04 AM
I think there now gettin there retardism from to much time in the solarium and too many skin care products... Why has everyone one turn gay.?? I just got back from Mebourne on the weekend... Man, I have never seen soo many queer lookin homo's..
Don't know whats worse, poser fags or VN driving bogans.. Is there no normal friendly ppl around anymore.??

scott_22
10th June 2009, 02:57 AM
I think there now gettin there retardism from to much time in the solarium and too many skin care products... Why has everyone one turn gay.?? I just got back from Mebourne on the weekend... Man, I have never seen soo many queer lookin homo's..
Don't know whats worse, poser fags or VN driving bogans.. Is there no normal friendly ppl around anymore.??

*waves* :)

sun_moon
10th June 2009, 12:30 PM
melbourne is overpopulated with idiots

marvis
10th June 2009, 12:40 PM
Australia is overpopulated with idiots..

scott_22
10th June 2009, 01:14 PM
Australia is overpopulated with idiots..
*waves* :)
that post worked twice.....fuck yeah