PDA

View Full Version : Desperately | Urgently Need KE70 or ae86 [PERTH WA]

DEMONIO
28th March 2012, 01:07 AM
hey guys feel bad as making this my first post but I'm in desperate need of one.

Was in the process of buying a Registered KE70 for $900, the seller told me that i was able to pay and pick it up 2 weeks ago, but every time i try he gives me an excuse as to saying why he still needs it...
it's now the 3rd week and i was stupid enough to sell my car before hand in preparation of buying this one since it was meant to go through (the guy was really keen on selling it at the time)
So kinda stuffed with the whole transition so in affect i made myself car-less

Also purchased some 15x9 -10s to go on with said ke70 lol...

So yeah just thought i'd give a sob story to show my desperation lol. If i could, i'd buy one NOW or Tommorow but Perth seems to be ke70'less at the moment..
My dwindling budget is 1.5k.

has to be licenced since i'd need it for work.

should not off hyped myself so much beforehand. I learn...

thought i'd throw in ae86 but with my budget that's very unlikely specially in WA

McLEVIN
28th March 2012, 10:47 AM
Sell the wheels, 15x10 is way too big for a 4k ke70....then put the money towards your budget for a car.

willa
28th March 2012, 10:54 AM
Sell the wheels, 15x10 is way too big for a 4k ke70....then put the money towards your budget for a car.

x1000. Goodluck mate.

DEMONIO
28th March 2012, 12:04 PM
ah my bad they were 15x9's don't know why i had that number beforehand in me head
test fitted them on a friends ke and they fill the guards up nicely the fitment is perfect

claw
29th March 2012, 10:34 AM
they might fit, but that doesnt mean they are perfect, if you had say.......150kw at the tyres then theyd be perfect