PDA

View Full Version : Sand Blasted rocker covers, Clarion Sub & Amp

turbo_rolla
4th June 2009, 05:42 PM
Got some bits lying around that are no longer of any use to me :))

4age rocker covers - sand blasted back to bare metal. Had a test fit (on my JDM bigport) then taken off, but never got around to painting them. Just need a decent clean obviously before going on the motor/painting $50

Clarion V-net 4100 400w 4channel amplifier - had it in the old ke70 and it worked a treat. Not sure how old it is, but does the job nicely - $70

Clarion 12" Subwoofer in enclosure- purchased a few years ago around the same time as the amp. Still runs well. $40

OR, $100 for Sub & Amp

Think i might have cables for the sub & amp, but can confirm. If i do i'll throw them in :jdmsmile:

All items in good condition

Other Information - might consider posting on rocker covers, but not sub & amp for obvious reasons

jays86
4th June 2009, 08:28 PM
hey would you be able to post the rocker covers to melbourne?? im at melbourne 3806.. thanx!

turbo_rolla
5th June 2009, 09:01 PM
Sorry Jays, looks like rocker covers sold, being delivered on tuesday. Will update if sale falls through. Feel free to make offers on the sub & amp if you feel the price isnt right guys :thumbup:

turbo_rolla
9th July 2009, 06:04 PM
Sub & Amp still available - chuck me an offer if you're keen, they're just big heavy paper weights at the moment!

.ady
9th July 2009, 06:32 PM
wud u post the sub :S ?

turbo_rolla
9th July 2009, 06:33 PM
nah mate, the postage would cost you a fortune and you could no doubt get something newer locally for the price by the time it got over there. Probably weighs about 10kg or so :verysad: